Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I just want to go

DarkRP Suggestion

Maps

-rp_evocity_v2d
    -rp_downtown_v4_exl
    Spoiler

Pointshop

You guys can add a pointshop, having some stuff like trails or hats like some servers, but not have it overcrowded with items to make downloads even longer. Here are some trails for pointshop.

Mods

-Grow weed mod here
    -Meth lab mod here
    -Textscreen tool mod thingy here

Other

Here is a job maker for darkrp
    I found this link with a couple of jobs we could add here

Spoiler
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

2. Thanked by 4 users:
    Extreme Potatoes (13 Dec 2014), Mandeemoo007 (30 Dec 2014), Nishok (13 Dec 2014), R3TROATTACK (13 Dec 2014)

* SG Minecraft Team Leader *
    Donations:
    $13.00
    Maps:
    • Evocity is a very nice map, but a really huge one to download. I doubt we would be getting much people if they have to download that map.
    • And currently we are already running Downtown, but the xmas version because... well.. xmas? :P We will be switching to an original version somewhere in January. The original version is also way bigger than the current map, because it goes further through the tunnels, which are blocked in the xmas.

PointShop: I was planning on adding a pointshop system, but because of the lack of time it is really hard to get started on it, so I can't really give any date when it will be added, unless someone else suddenly feels like adding pointshop and balancing it price-wise.

Mods:
    • The weed mod only has 1 picture, which isn't even related to the mod.. And there is no description at all about this, so I have no clue what it does or what it looks like. Do you have more details?
    • What does the Meth do in the game? Description does not state what Meth does.
    • There is already a Textscreen which you can use through the WireMod, so adding a mod for that isn't needed.

Other: I don't need a jobmaker, it is very easy to make basic jobs , which we don't need. If you have a suggestion for a job and the reason for it to be added, then I will look at it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

4. Thanked by 1 user:
    Mandeemoo007 (30 Dec 2014)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    My suggestions, since it's apparently DarkRP now;

Lower Prop limit to 75/100 or so and enable Advanced Duplicator 2 again.
    People who build something now are screwed in the ass and can't save it. If the prop limit is lowered, it shouldn't be a problem to enable duplicator, right ?

Add some kind of Car plugin, so players can buy a basic car (perhaps from a car dealer)

Maybe add an inventory with very limited slots that saves your stuff when you log out.

More everyday jobs, for RP immersion, some random examples;
    - Grocery Store
    - Can sell items that temporarily improve your HP, HP regen and give you very slight armor boosts
    (Perhaps this; http://forum.darkrp.com/threads/food-mod.522/)
    - Car Dealer
    - A car dealer, that can buy WORKING cars and sell them to people

- Antique Dealer
    - A dealer than can buy unique props to make your houses fancier (Nice paintings, vases, model ancient weapons, etc etc )

no clue if these jobs would even at all be possible, but it would be very cool

6. Thanked by 2 users:
    Mandeemoo007 (30 Dec 2014), Nishok (16 Dec 2014)

Donations:
    $13.00
    I will reply in red, to make it easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    My suggestions, since it's apparently DarkRP now;

Lower Prop limit to 75/100 or so and enable Advanced Duplicator 2 again. I guess we could lower the prop limit, yes.
    People who build something now are screwed in the ass and can't save it. If the prop limit is lowered, it shouldn't be a problem to enable duplicator, right ? The reason duplicator was disabled is because it was being used to duplicate blocked props and other stuff that harms the server's performance. I will have to take a look on how to resolve this issue.

Add some kind of Car plugin, so players can buy a basic car (perhaps from a car dealer) Unless you can find a sort of plugin that does this, I doubt this will be added any time soon. I have barely any time to work on things, let alone code a whole thing for this, sorry.

Maybe add an inventory with very limited slots that saves your stuff when you log out. Same as above, requires a lot of time to program this, so an addon is required. But I doubt an inventory system would be any good in RP. If there would ever be a inventory system, then the weapon prices would need to be DRASTICALLY highered, because they could just save their weapon without having to re-buy them.

More everyday jobs, for RP immersion, some random examples;
    - Grocery Store
    - Can sell items that temporarily improve your HP, HP regen and give you very slight armor boosts
    (Perhaps this; http://forum.darkrp.com/threads/food-mod.522/) I don't see many successful RP mods with HungerMod added. Do you think this would benefit our server?
    - Car Dealer
    - A car dealer, that can buy WORKING cars and sell them to people Not sure if we can add cars (the HL2 rebel cars?) as shipments or something, but I guess I could have a look at it and test it someday.

- Antique Dealer
    - A dealer than can buy unique props to make your houses fancier (Nice paintings, vases, model ancient weapons, etc etc ) Sounds cool, but would require me to code some new prop-menu for that job, which I currently do not have time for. Maybe in the future?

no clue if these jobs would even at all be possible, but it would be very cool
    Sorry that I haven't been as active anymore like I used to, but night classes are taking all of my free time.

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Nishok for the car problem if they just want a simple car just add the jeep to the f4 menu

9. Thanked by 1 user:

I just want to go
    As i was joining DarkRP I noticed that we still had the PCMOD files. May you guys delete those since we don't use the PC Tech class.

11. Thanked by 3 users:
    Extreme Potatoes (20 Dec 2014), Mandeemoo007 (30 Dec 2014), Spr00k (21 Dec 2014)

I just want to go
    Now that it's a couple days past Christmas, could you change the map to one of the ones I had listed above like rp_evocity_v2d

13. Thanked by 1 user:

Donations:
    $13.00
    Some changes done to the server, as suggested:

- The map has been changed to rp_evocity_v2d.

- Cars have been added to the F4 menu, in the Vehicle tab (Currently only the Jeep and the Airboat, more to come).

- Proplimit has been changed to 75.

- PCMod has been removed because it was a download hog and barely used anyways.

- Pointshop has been added. Currently you can access it through F2,
    but because it conflicts with the Door Purchasing menu, I will have to change things around, but currently both use the same key.
    You can buy hats and trails which you unlock permanently. Subscribers have 25% off in the shop!
    Here are some screenshots:

That is it for now. I will work on the server some more as soon as I have some free time again.

SG Addict

DarkRP Suggestion

Can E2 please be reactivated? ): It can be used for non-autistic things such as RDM/NLR detection, automated shops, coded games (i have a pong E2), etc. I also stole a chip off of Capp'n I believe that detected when players possibly RDM'd or broke NLR and it gave STEAMID, steam name, recent chat, etc.

Also could be a great fucking perk for Subscribers or Supporters.
    Last edited by Spyder; 30 Dec 2014 at 04:23pm.
    Panda

16. Thanked by 1 user:

I just want to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Can E2 please be reactivated? ): It can be used for non-autistic things such as RDM/NLR detection, automated shops, coded games (i have a pong E2), etc. I also stole a chip off of Capp'n I believe that detected when players possibly RDM'd or broke NLR and it gave STEAMID, steam name, recent chat, etc.

Also could be a great fucking perk for Subscribers or Supporters.
    Reason why E2 was taken away was because people could abuse it and use E2s like the blinder. Although it would have some advantages I think we shouldn't have it on the server regardless of it's pros.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List