Thread: STRIFE

SG Professional

STRIFE

Listen up people, if you have any good taste in games whatsoever please, for love of monkeys, buy this game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317040/

I would honestly say this DOS game is thousands of times better than Doom (although they did use a modified doom engine).

The sound is great for DOS, with this version there's a bunch of graphical settings, the music in this game makes me want to climb Mount Everest, the characters are better than any you'll find in most modern games right now, and the story is really good

When I saw this game on Steam I was so excited, because it's finally getting the attention it's deserving; especially with that shitty MOBA game coming out with the same name, which pales in comparison. So yeah, play this game, its ten dollars, it's a piece of DOS history, please buy it! So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to run away and not post on this forum until something incredibly exciting in my life, like this, happens.

bye bye

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    A thousand times better than Doom you say? Now I'm really curious for I've always been a big fan of the oldies but goodies. I've never played this game despite hearing about it, but never with this kind of praise.

I'll remember to try this game out once I feel better from the flu I've had recently. Thanks m8
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 13 Dec 2014 at 08:51am.

User Tag List