Thread: Dying Light

SG Addict

Dying Light

I found out about this game today, so I am sure I am late to the hype since it launches next month on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.

I am not sure if I will be getting this on PC or Xbox One, but it is now on my list. Only thing that is a negative for me is that it only has 4 player co-op and does not seem to have any other type of MP.

http://dyinglightgame.com/

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    Only thing that is a negative for me is that it only has 4 player co-op and does not seem to have any other type of MP.

1 v 4 Invasion PvP.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoieP View Post

1 v 4 Invasion PvP.
    WOW!!! So you can drop into some guys 4 player co-op game and become and OP zombie? That right there is amazing!

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    WOW!!! So you can drop into some guys 4 player co-op game and become and OP zombie? That right there is amazing!
    Not sure if sarcasm or not.

SteelSeries Represent
    Donations:
    $50.00
    I've been looking forward to this game and Dead Island 2 for some time now, love some good zombie slaughter. Definitely gonna get it.
    I think that everyone should believe in something; I believe that I'll have another drink.

i am so thirsty for dick that i have to hide them in panda's signature just to keep the cravings down

User Tag List