SG Regular

Comic Book Movies

So are you guys sick of comic movies yet? I'm not but I love super heroes so.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I'm not. Curious for the up and coming movies in the future. I did just start to watch Arrow and I need to start Gotham.
    However, the show Flash does not catch my interest.
    •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    Better than they were in the '70s. They're alright, I mean the fact that they made Thor even slightly appealing with its backstory is great in itself but the whole 10 year plan thing with the Marvel Movies kinda seems like a stretch for me, and WB is trying to catch up with Marvel on this comic-movie stream which will probably kill any chance of them making a decent movie (saying this as an anticipation). So ya, if they could tone it down a bit that would be great but since the superhero theme is in right now they're (Disney and WB) obviously gunna beat this dead horse until it spits its last dollar. Never saw the TV shows, so can't give a valid opinion on that (but srsly pls stahp with all the origin stories, just pls).

SG Addict

Comic Book Movies

I'm not one for reading comics or any of that but I do enjoy watching the movies and reading back stories and origins of characters.

Super excited for:
    Avengers 2
    Star Wars 7
    X Men: Apocalypse
    Iron Man 4

Honestly, making Ben Affleck Batman was the worst decision ever made by Hollywood..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Panda

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I'm not one for reading comics or any of that but I do enjoy watching the movies and reading back stories and origins of characters.

Super excited for:
    Avengers 2
    Star Wars 7
    Iron Man 4

Honestly, making Ben Affleck Batman was the worst decision ever made by Hollywood..

Jar Jar Binks. You stand corrected.

But yeah, it seems like they are setting up for a terrible batman vs superman movie. But I hope they prove me wrong

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post

Super excited for:
    Avengers 2
    Star Wars 7
    Iron Man 4

I was going to double quote, but got lazy. Wanted to comment on this one and the person that said the Marvel 10 year plan being a stretch. WHAT!!! A stretch? NO way! Marvel knows what they are doing. The SuperHero craze will not die out. There are always going to be lil kids that love superheros and lil boys and girls that grow up still loving superheros. As long as Marvel keeps putting out quality movies like Guardians then it will work.

Now for the quote. I won't lie that when I heard Ben Affleck as Batman I cringed a bit, but I also did that when I heard Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker, and look how that turned out. Now with that said this is not the same director that had an amazing vision for Batman when Ledger was cast, but I have to be optimistic that it will be okay.

User Tag List