SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00

3-year-old hung up by feet, beaten, then killed

This is far beyond fucked up:

http://6abc.com/news/police-3-year-o...ter-co/383512/

Police say a man and his girlfriend are charged with murdering the girlfriend's 3-year-old son.

Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan announced the arrests of Gary Fellenbaum and Jillian Tait Thursday morning. He says Fellenbaum, his wife, and girlfriend, Tait, all lived together in a mobile home in West Caln Township and worked at a local Walmart.

On Tuesday authorities were called to their residence for the report of an unresponsive child. Responding EMTs found 3-year-old Scott McMillan suffering from bruises, lacerations and puncture wounds all over his body.

Police say Fellenbaum, Tait, and Fellenbaum's wife, Amber, confessed that the little boy had been beaten with blunt and sharp objects, whipped, taped to a chair with electrical tape and beaten, hung up by his feet and beaten, leading to his death.

Authorities say they beat Scott to death using homemade weapons, like a whip, a curtain rod, and an aluminum strip.

Police say Tait explained that the fatal beating began when the boy wouldn't eat his breakfast.

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Police say Tait explained that the fatal beating began when the boy wouldn't eat his breakfast.
    What the fuck? Just for not eating his breakfast? Seriously?

Hogan said, "Little Scotty McMillan is dead. Over a three day period ... he was systematically tortured and beaten to death. He was punched in the face and in the stomach. He was scourged with a homemade whip. He was lashed with a metal rod. He was tied to a chair and beaten. He was tied upside down by his feet and beaten. His head was smashed through a wall."
    Apparently there was another boy, 6 years old, I bet he's gonna be pretty fucked up now growing up knowing his brother got beaten to death by his own mother (and her boyfriend).

Events like this genuinely piss me off.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    They live in a trailer home and both work at Walmart. Never mind the stereotypes, I'm actually shocked that they're both employed in the first place.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00

Re: 3-year-old hung up by feet, beaten, then killed

Poor Scotty.

It just doesn't make any sense, like it doesn't connect. This is just idiotic and I can bet you that reason Tait gave was just a terrible excuse to ATTEMPT to cover up the real reason.

0/10 shittiest parents alive

Sent from my guardian angel.

Banned

scotty didnt know

Can't be scratched!
    Donations:
    $20.00
    This is one of those cases where the punishment should fit the crime...
    I rarely advocate the "Eye for an eye" approach, but they should be hung upside down and beaten... slowly so it takes much longer and hurts much more...

Frag the weak, hurdle the dead!

User Tag List