Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Straight vanilla. No plugins whatsoever (except for the ones to detect hackers and such).
    I think I can add a vanilla survival world, I would probably just have to remove almost all permissions from players for that world.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Looks like nobody has anything else to add. This is what I am going to do:

1. Replace the current survival map with a new custom map for you guys to explore and build in. []

2. Add some minigames. I will also add mob arena but i can't promise that there is any way to make mythicmobs work with that plugin.

3. Create an anarchy build world, which is basically a world of limited size (1000 or 500) with creative enabled and griefing allowed. This world will not be reset until I feel that it has been sufficiently fucked up from bedrock to the sky limit. Very oldschool minecraft players will know what this kind of world is like. []

4. Add a vanilla survival world, hopefully. Disabling plugins or access to them seems more problematic than I expected - you will have to wait while I find a solution for this.

5. Try to find a spawn off of the internet because 2 hours into my own attempt I realized how bad I was at building.

6. Setting up an automated and much more comfortable donation system for minecraft. This is not a promise, I am not very good at these things. I will simply give it a shot.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 13 Nov 2014 at 04:10pm.

3. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (10 Nov 2014), Sniper (10 Nov 2014)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $32.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    3. Create an anarchy build world, which is basically a world of limited size (1000 or 500) with creative enabled and griefing allowed. This world will not be reset until I feel that it has been sufficiently fucked up from bedrock to the sky limit. Very oldschool minecraft players will know what this kind of world is like.
    Oh yes...we do...
    And if the music stops
    There's only the sound of the rain
    All the hope and glory
    All the sacrifice in vain
    And if love remains
    Though everything is lost
    We will pay the price
    But we will not count the cost

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (10 Nov 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12