Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Congratulations to our ZE community! We beat Extreme on Mako on first try :D Caught everything in a demo: THIS IS THE LINK BTW....My internet is shitty enough to slowly upload even a demo so recording it and uploading is a pain in the ass. Good demo imo, because survived that round with 2 other people. I think it looks the best with cl_drawhud 0, but I'm leaving the concept to you guys ;)
    Last edited by Punky; 5 Jan 2015 at 12:39pm. Reason: To make things more clear lel

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky View Post
    Congratulations to our ZE community! We beat Extreme on Mako on first try :D Caught everything in a demo: My internet is shitty enough to slowly upload even a demo so recording it and uploading is a pain in the ass. Good demo imo, because survived that round with 2 other people. I think it looks the best with cl_drawhud 0, but I'm leaving the concept to you guys ;)
    GREAT NEWS, send that to me or floffy so we can put it on youtube!

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post
    GREAT NEWS, send that to me or floffy so we can put it on youtube!
    The link to the .rar file with .dem is in my post ;p

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky View Post
    Congratulations to our ZE community! We beat Extreme on Mako on first try :D Caught everything in a demo: THIS IS THE LINK BTW....My internet is shitty enough to slowly upload even a demo so recording it and uploading is a pain in the ass. Good demo imo, because survived that round with 2 other people. I think it looks the best with cl_drawhud 0, but I'm leaving the concept to you guys ;)
    THANKS, I USING PHONE TO CHECK SO CANT SEE THAT CLEARLY, =D

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List