Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $25.00

PS3 and headphone

So I have the PS3 super slim and I wanted to know how I could connect my razer carcharias to just hear the sound. My hearing is kinda bad and instead of putting the TV on full volume, I want to just do it through the headphones. I've been looking for some 3.5 mm jacks to usb but I am getting mixed reviews either with terrible sound or static.

Also my headphone connections obviously have the green/pink but also a USB I plug behind my PC. I'm not sure if I would have to end up using both the USB slots on the ps3. I am open to any suggestions on headsets for ps3 as well if it's easier.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Easy enough. Use the line out from your TV. You can hook that to any number of devices with headphone out. I can't recommend anything in particular without knowing any more about your TV.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $25.00
    http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/...50D1DXZA-specs

Should be that, I'll take pictures when I get back after work if you need them

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Okay so it looks like you have at least one audio out may be two. That means you can hook it up to some sort of external headphone amp. If you already have an stereo/AV receiver laying around then you could use that.

User Tag List