SG Noob

New Threads Idea

Didn't know where else to put this. I've been looking around this forum, and I got two ideas for new threads.
    First some sort of input or recommendations thread for the forums (maybe called SG Comments). This is mostly because there was no thread for me to put this in.
    Second one, the most important one for me, is something for us to share stories about our life. It's something I enjoy doing and I think others would too!
    Thanks!
    I am the Walrus. Coo Coo Ca-Choo!

Boots and pants and boots
    ban pls

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalrus View Post
    Second one, the most important one for me, is something for us to share stories about our life. It's something I enjoy doing and I think others would too!
    One time, my friend and I were severely bored. We decided to read our local obituary, and discovered someone who had recently passed away. We proceeded to the grave site, dug up the body, and flipped a coin. I was the loser (or winner, depending on if you're an optimist like me), so I had to put my lips on the dead person's asshole. My friend then proceeded to elbow slam the dead person's stomach, which pumped embalming fluid and organ juice into my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

4. Thanked by 3 users:
    Banana Joe (8 Sep 2014), ChriizCC (8 Sep 2014), Neptune (8 Sep 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalrus View Post
    [Didn't know where else to put this. I've been looking around this forum, and I got two ideas for new threads.
    First some sort of input or recommendations thread for the forums (maybe called SG Comments). This is mostly because there was no thread for me to put this in.
    Thanks!
    Moved to community suggestions.

Also just use the introduce yourself, there's multiple sub-forums to talk about your life.

P.S. You should make friends with caution!

Boots and pants and boots
    Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    One time, my friend and I were severely bored. We decided to read our local obituary, and discovered someone who had recently passed away. We proceeded to the grave site, dug up the body, and flipped a coin. I was the loser (or winner, depending on if you're an optimist like me), so I had to put my lips on the dead person's asshole. My friend then proceeded to elbow slam the dead person's stomach, which pumped embalming fluid and organ juice into my mouth.
    NO. NONONONONO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO.

SteelSeries Represent
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    I see Afghanistan has taken its toll..
    I think that everyone should believe in something; I believe that I'll have another drink.

i am so thirsty for dick that i have to hide them in panda's signature just to keep the cravings down

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (8 Sep 2014)

User Tag List