I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00

Suggestions Thread

I've got a few suggestions for the Minecraft server. Some of these I've already told SilentGuns, but I figured I'd post them here anyway, so noone forgets and so they can be discussed.

- Give one of the (higher) supporter ranks the ability to fly as if they were in creative mode, without them actually being in creative mode
    This could be extremely useful for building, especially when you're building in mid-air like I am, it can come in very handy for the bottom of a building, seeing as its very, very hard to properly build below something when theres nothing but air.

- Add some parkour courses at spawn for daily rewards
    I saw this in a different server I used to play on, they had 4 parkour courses (mostly longjumps, ladderjumps, bhop, etc) and each gave you a different daily reward (1st gave you some apples and some stone, 2nd gave some bread and iron, 3rd gave some iron and an emerald, 4rd gave you emeralds and a diamond)

- Add a kind of server-store with supplies like blocks, foods & crafting items (leather, sugarcane, stuff like that)
    This was also on that previous server. They had a store where you could spend Gold Bars (smelted gold ores) on stuff like blocks and crafting necessities. This could also probably be done with the /balance cash though.
    Maybe also add the possibility of selling stuff to the same store in exchange for /balance cash.

I'll add more suggestions if I come up with any.
    Please feel free to comment on the suggestions or post your own.
    Last edited by Elemental; 4 Sep 2014 at 10:53am.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Server store is/was in the works but requires the server not changing constantly which is really on you guys at this point.

Idk about the flying thing.......we can talk about it. Just turns into an easy server crash if you don't limit it properly.

Parkour thing is a no for now. The basics of the server are barely up and running right now, MC is updating, and bukkit is getting bent over legally.

All this on top of the fact that we just started changing it to stuff discuss in the previous thread, there is really no need to pile on currently.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (4 Sep 2014)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    Server store is/was in the works but requires the server not changing constantly which is really on you guys at this point.

Idk about the flying thing.......we can talk about it. Just turns into an easy server crash if you don't limit it properly.

Parkour thing is a no for now. The basics of the server are barely up and running right now, MC is updating, and bukkit is getting bent over legally.

All this on top of the fact that we just started changing it to stuff discuss in the previous thread, there is really no need to pile on currently.
    Alrighty, didn't know you guys were that swamped with MC atm

Leave it here for future references then, perhaps

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    1. /fly is now available for anyone who has donated 50$
    2. I don't really feel like doing this unless I find an actual good parkour plugin.
    3. There is a trade system. I want players to sell things that are in demand and buy things that are in supply, I do not support any kind of infinite supply market.

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    3. There is a trade system. I want players to sell things that are in demand and buy things that are in supply, I do not support any kind of infinite supply market.
    So the market will be strictly player-based ?
    Will be hard to get starting, but will probably be best in the long term

User Tag List