Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $15.00

SG Is Going Back to School!!!!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen....and other strange creatures! I heard that a lot of you are either back at school or will be there soon. When you're not slacking off and throwing pencil into the ceiling at school, you probably come home and play on SG. Hopefully this update will provide a healthy distraction from the daunting homework and nagging parents.

Here at SG we try to improve your gaming and community experience on every front, so here is an extensive list of updates either being released today or coming up soon™ [within the next week or two].

Forums:
    - As you can see there are some supporter and donation changes, and to follow with that we will be introducing a new subscriber rank. The entirety of the subscriber rank will be explained with its official release, but I can tell you there will be an extensive amount of perks included with this rank. Prepare your wallets!

-First off betting is bad, unhealthy, and a really good way to lose money. That being said, CSGO lounge is something that we know to be popular among many of you. In the near future there will be a place where you can discuss each of these games, as well as make a "vote" if you will as to what team you think will win. There will not be any extra or external betting here, simply a place where you can discuss and perhaps formulate a more educated guess as to who will win. If we get enough people we might even have a "house vote" or something along those lines, basically who the majority of SG thinks will win.

CSGO:

To further assist your CSGO ventures, large or small, we decided to make a Multi-1v1 server. Here you can test [and improve] your skills against people in 1v1 arenas, with a system to put you against people of your skill level. The server includes all the standard SG innards, as well as a ranking system to increase your e-peen among your friends and enemies.

As some of you may have noticed, bread put up a skill surf server for those of you who like that sort of thing. currently it has a password [to be posted in the CSGO>Surf forum section] until it is fully fixed up by bread. There is no timer, but within the next week or two there will be a timer on it, as well as all the other things included in a surf server.

- Alright, so you're sitting in a server full of people and some jerk joins up and starts breaking every rule you can think of. There's no admin, and you can't seem to find any on your friends list. What do you do? Well you type !calladmin of course!!!!!! Long story short, before this time next week, you will no longer have to fear the day where you can't find an admin to ban some trouble maker.

TF2:

ONE MAN TO FIGHT THEM ALL. This is a newer TF2 game mode, so some of you may have not heard of it....google is your friend. In simple terms, it is a 1 man [or woman] vs all fight in an arena style map. You play as saxton, or one of several other "bosses" who for some reason just love killing people. Along with the chaos of a super-boss trying to smash your face in, there will also be custom weapons [Coming soon] and a "specialty move". Something called......goomba stomp?

Minecraft:

Me and Silent have heard your cries and prayers, and are revamping the Minecraft server to make it more fun for those of you who like to play it. In a nutshell, we are removing pvp, adding back the creative side of the server, and keeping the factions portion of the server, with some minor changes. There will be changes in the supporter perks, as well as possible perk tie-ins with the Subscriber rank. According to Silent, the server should be up and running with the changes with a day or two. Keep an eye out for update posts in the Minecraft section!

Twitch:

In response to the popularity of our new Youtube changes, as well as our goal to spread into any game that is popular among the community, we will be breathing some new life into our official SG Twitch channel. On top of that, we will be bringing a new twitch forum section as well as searching out other streamers who are willing to stream as official SG streamers. Details about this will be discussed in the new forum section.

All in all, we hope that these improvements will keep you playing in our servers and simply being a part of the community. As always, any questions or comments can be directed towards me or any of the higher ups.

ENJOY!

2. Thanked by 25 users:
    Banana Joe (2 Sep 2014), BlackEagle (1 Sep 2014), capp'n (1 Sep 2014), ChriizCC (2 Sep 2014), coinslot_911 (1 Sep 2014), Elemental (2 Sep 2014), Extreme Potatoes (1 Sep 2014), floffypus (2 Sep 2014), Fonzi (1 Sep 2014), Labarr (1 Sep 2014), Malibu (1 Sep 2014), Mudkip™ (1 Sep 2014), Neptune (2 Sep 2014), Nuclear Onion (1 Sep 2014), Prez (1 Sep 2014), R3TROATTACK (2 Sep 2014), Revolution18 (1 Sep 2014), Ryoku (5 Sep 2014), SideArmSavage (2 Sep 2014), Sniper (2 Sep 2014), Spr00k (3 Sep 2014), Ultramarine (3 Sep 2014), Vick (1 Sep 2014), xDoodles (2 Sep 2014), Zaraki (1 Sep 2014)

SG Addict
    The 1v1 server is actually a lot of fun. There's a lot of really good players that connect to it to make it challenging. Thanks for all the hard work people .

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    As always, any questions or comments can be directed towards me or any of the higher ups.
    I think you spelled Huwajux wrong.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    Gator (1 Sep 2014), Turtlefiish (3 Sep 2014)

I just want to go
    AW YEAH SAXTON HALE
    NICE WORK EVERYONE
    NEATO
    SPOT ON
    EXCELLENT
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Love the 1v1 server! Thanks :D

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00

Re: SG Is Going Back to School!!!!!

Alright, awesome! I might hop on the 1v1 server later on.

Hope you guys continue with the updates!

Sent from my guardian angel.

SG Addict

play saxton hale or i will ban you all

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Good job guys. Expanding the community.

SG Regular

csgo 1 vs 1 ftw

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    As long as we can fill up those servers and make them populate themselves after a while.. I'm game ;)
    Well done guys!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List