Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine thread

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00

Ukraine thread

Situation as of October 5th

http://liveuamap.com/

Despite the ceasefire, fighting continues in eastern Ukraine with the most intense battles happing in and around Donetsk airport- the Russians have made numerous attampts at taking the airport but wave after wave of infantry and tank attacks have so far failed. The Ukranian army holds the advantage due to the bunker complex under the airport which allows them to take cover during GRAD and other artillery bombardments and then come out and take care of any infantry push that may follow.

The Ukranians are not able to stage a massive counterattack due to the lack of weapons and other equipment. The rebels on the other hand are suspected to be supplied by Russia with both weapons and thounsands of soldiers ( whom Russia claims are on vacation and simply volunteers in Ukraine).

Semi-related news:
    Spoiler

Who do you support?
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 5 Oct 2014 at 06:41am.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    I support Ukraine all the way obviously.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Obviously Ukraine because yeah they had some shitty Gov't but while trying to fix it people started thinking hey lets just take over this area and claim it as our own. Also all the videos of the "rebels" throwing molotovs into police building saying let them burn to death was the best PR possible. I think Ukraine wants to keep it's country if these people want to be Russian then move.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution18 View Post
    Obviously Ukraine because yeah they had some shitty Gov't but while trying to fix it people started thinking hey lets just take over this area and claim it as our own. Also all the videos of the "rebels" throwing molotovs into police building saying let them burn to death was the best PR possible. I think Ukraine wants to keep it's country if these people want to be Russian then move.
    and of course there is the fact that Russia is denying giving weapons to the rebels, the same weapons that did things like shoot down air liners, even though everyone knows they are and there is video evidence of them doing it. Just proves that Russia really is the same shitty bully of a country it was during the cold war.

SG Addict

What's actually happening in Ukraine.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post...g-1200339.jpeg

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjr View Post
    and of course there is the fact that Russia is denying giving weapons to the rebels, the same weapons that did things like shoot down air liners, even though everyone knows they are and there is video evidence of them doing it. Just proves that Russia really is the same shitty bully of a country it was during the cold war.
    Oh I totally agree, but I try not to throw out the obvious Russian movement of troops and weapons. The airliner was a terrible tragedy that no one will pay for. So I felt the need to leave it lay.

안녕하세요
    Donations:
    $40.00
    Troops? What troops
    I don't know what you're talking about

SG Addict

I don't like Ukraine's military because they've bombed civilian areas.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vy View Post
    I don't like Ukraine's military because they've bombed civilian areas.
    Has there been an actual 'trusted' source that confirmed this or has it only been a speculation so far, but no further evidence was found? Could you provide a link from a trusted news source claiming that Ukraine indeed did bomb civilian areas?

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    Has there been an actual 'trusted' source that confirmed this or has it only been a speculation so far, but no further evidence was found? Could you provide a link from a trusted news source claiming that Ukraine indeed did bomb civilian areas?
    http://www.sott.net/article/284923-H...ian-casualties

And dozens of videos made by people showing bombed schools, residential areas, town squares. You got to understand that most of the rebels (obviously excluding any Russian military 'volunteers' or any other 'volunteers' are people that are from those areas. They aren't evil communist people ready to kill friends and family to try and get support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List