Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    So...

1) PvP with the same map but limit it to one island until we get more pop. Maybe some random mod events and prez suggested( must keep in mind that these will heavily depend on the availability of the staff)

2) No PvP survival with factions or towny. We could also possibly have events where we just get together and build a town ( kind of like Skylar, for those who remember that town ).

3) We go back to a creative server (All we really have to do with this is add the plotme plugin back to the server and rework the donations perks again)
    Yeah, these seem like some good ideas, only I wouldnt like creative only. I like to gather the blocks I wanna use tbh

^____^
    I'm still going with what I wanted originally, factions and no pvp. I don't know why but I love factions or at least being able to set an area as yours + whoever you invite and build there. I hate PVP but maybe a pvp arena if we don't have pvp enabled for those who do enjoy pvp, or if we can set a separate world for PVP, that'd be pretty awesome.

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    So...

1) PvP with the same map but limit it to one island until we get more pop. Maybe some random mod events and prez suggested( must keep in mind that these will heavily depend on the availability of the staff)

2) No PvP, survival with factions or towny. We could also possibly have events where we just get together and build a town ( kind of like Skylar, for those who remember that town ).

3) We go back to a creative server (All we really have to do with this is add the plotme plugin back to the server and rework the donations perks again)
    I like 2 and 3 a lot not 1 so much.

if we did do 2 i say we should try towny like u suggested over factions.

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jeN View Post
    I'm still going with what I wanted originally, factions and no pvp. I don't know why but I love factions or at least being able to set an area as yours + whoever you invite and build there. I hate PVP but maybe a pvp arena if we don't have pvp enabled for those who do enjoy pvp, or if we can set a separate world for PVP, that'd be pretty awesome.
    There's plenty of other systems besides Factions that can let you claim pieces of land, depending on playtime or whatever.
    Don't necesarily need factions for it

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    But factions is the best...

^____^
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    There's plenty of other systems besides Factions that can let you claim pieces of land, depending on playtime or whatever.
    Don't necesarily need factions for it
    =[ I've only played factions, I rarely play MC! Just local servers, or the SG ones..

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jeN View Post
    =[ I've only played factions, I rarely play MC! Just local servers, or the SG ones..
    Played a server with this plugin, for instance. Works great, u can make claims, resize claims, claim additional areas etc.
    http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/...t1:description

watch the vid for a good description

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Played a server with this plugin, for instance. Works great, u can make claims, resize claims, claim additional areas etc.
    http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/...t1:description

watch the vid for a good description
    While i love the enthusiasm and innovation with plugins....there's no point. We already have factions, everyone knows and loves factions, + I know it inside and out in terms of settings and coding. Plus factions is a "big name" plugin that people look for when joining servers, so that's just another reason I wouldn't replace it.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Isn't faction only for PvP tho?
    Would it, for instance, work in the desired way in a non-pvp realm/world ? (desired way being able to claim land/blocks so u wont be griefed)
    if so, then forget what I said =p
    Yes

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    While i love the enthusiasm and innovation with plugins....there's no point. We already have factions, everyone knows and loves factions, + I know it inside and out in terms of settings and coding. Plus factions is a "big name" plugin that people look for when joining servers, so that's just another reason I wouldn't replace it.
    Isn't faction only for PvP tho?
    Would it, for instance, work in the desired way in a non-pvp realm/world ? (desired way being able to claim land/blocks so u wont be griefed)
    if so, then forget what I said =p

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List