13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 61.54%
  • No

5 38.46%

Thread: Store Plugin?

SG Professional

Store Plugin?

Now I know this may be complicated to transfer credits from CS:S to CS:GO but in the future this could be modified. Everyone is familiar with the !store command from CS:S but I have seen the CS:GO servers do not have the plugin as it may not be adapted to CS:GO. That's why I have seen this plugin from many other servers I played on CS:GO before I returned @ here, that plugin is basically the same concept as CS:S but you can still add skins, trails, hats, etc and possibly add more menu's. I really hope this will be added because the items in the shop make a server unique.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    SideArmSavage (10 Aug 2014)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Was actually wondering if this were possible myself, sounds very good to me

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00
    We're still taking baby steps with the GO servers at the moment.
    ie. Not even sure of what skins should go with what ranks or what skins to have all together.
    All in good time though. Patience is the main thing we need to get through this transition.

SG Addict

The less skins the better, because long download time is just going to kill the servers. However some might be good as it would push people to join Sg just to get a nice skin.

Server Administrator
    Let's get the server fully working without zombie bugs, random crashes and frame drops before the store. Plus what Vy said.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I can't wait sounds great!

SG Addict
    Ehh I really feel like the store is partially what killed out servers earlier than others. I know personally, when I join a server and have to spend 15 minutes downloading sound files and skins I press the cancel button and find a new server.

SG Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vy View Post
    The less skins the better, because long download time is just going to kill the servers. However some might be good as it would push people to join Sg just to get a nice skin.
    my thoughts exactly

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip™ View Post
    Ehh I really feel like the store is partially what killed out servers earlier than others. I know personally, when I join a server and have to spend 15 minutes downloading sound files and skins I press the cancel button and find a new server.
    ^ This

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and yet again kill our GO servers now that AT LAST are doing good (at least the new ZE server). I bet my left ball on that it was the store content that killed our servers before. Now that we're finally back on track, so like Unnamed Newbie said, lets take baby steps. Not to mention. No more of those useless fun stuff for admins. (I'm looking at your massive t-rex Paul). And I might be somewhat guilty myself with that bananaphone.mp3

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    Spyder (14 Aug 2014)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Bit of an update - the CSGO store plugin is being worked on by MPQC. Once it's ready to go and put on the servers there'll be an announcement for the whole community to see. Obviously items will have to differ on servers like MG and ZE so it'll be detailed when it comes to that time.

User Tag List