Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skyrim Mods

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Alright so ive downloaded a SHITLOAD of mods, but most mods keep asking me if I want to overwrite files from other mods (Mostly from RealVision and 2K HD Textures)

Seems to me that most graphics mods aren't really compatible, should I not overwrite, or overwrite in these cases.. ? D:

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Alright so ive downloaded a SHITLOAD of mods, but most mods keep asking me if I want to overwrite files from other mods (Mostly from RealVision and 2K HD Textures)

Seems to me that most graphics mods aren't really compatible, should I not overwrite, or overwrite in these cases.. ? D:
    The way i install stuff is i install 2k textures then any other allowing them to overwrite 2k and lastly installing smim(the textues smim provides are the best for what it does). this is only for the texture part other actual mods maybe be different.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (7 Aug 2014)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by R3TROATTACK View Post
    The way i install stuff is i install 2k textures then any other allowing them to overwrite 2k and lastly installing smim(the textues smim provides are the best for what it does). this is only for the texture part other actual mods maybe be different.
    I shall try this, thanks retro.

Getting a lil scared about wether or not my pc can run all this shit tho, cause I walked outside of whiterun to that massive patch of grass where that dragon attacks that tower, and I was lagging cause I had like 3 grass mods installed, making it prettier and move and shit lol.

Actually had to uninstall the mods XD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List