SG Player

Space Jail Questions

are the big box and speaker on space jail considered vents?

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Raventi View Post
    are the big box and speaker on space jail considered vents?
    No they have to be ordered as off limits.
    Last edited by ExRev; 27 Jul 2014 at 08:45pm. Reason: GG BoM. G.G.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $45.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    No they have to be ordered as off limits.
    I know it's been answered but I just thought of this. What's the difference between an area that's able to be seen from one side only, like the box or the speaker in space jail, than scout tower? Besides an awp or scout, a T can always spawn in a cell with a gun or get it at another point and then be in one of those areas if they were following orders at that point and it's practically their own little scout tower.

SteelSeries Represent
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Minus View Post
    I know it's been answered but I just thought of this. What's the difference between an area that's able to be seen from one side only, like the box or the speaker in space jail, than scout tower? Besides an awp or scout, a T can always spawn in a cell with a gun or get it at another point and then be in one of those areas if they were following orders at that point and it's practically their own little scout tower.
    The scout tower is basically a teleport, plus it leads right to a weapon that is guaranteed. On paper the mentioned places are a lot alike, however when you actually play the game I don't really think they can be compared at all.
    If someone is in the speaker or big box, the CTs often know that they're there due to them being ordered there, as the two places doesn't benefit the Ts much if it's a freeday or they're simply just rebelling.
    On the other hand the scout tower gives a huge advantage to anyone in there with a scout and whatnot + the size of it compared to speaker/big box.

Hope it made sense and answered your question.
    I think that everyone should believe in something; I believe that I'll have another drink.

i am so thirsty for dick that i have to hide them in panda's signature just to keep the cravings down

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (29 Jul 2014)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $45.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Joe View Post
    The scout tower is basically a teleport, plus it leads right to a weapon that is guaranteed. On paper the mentioned places are a lot alike, however when you actually play the game I don't really think they can be compared at all.
    If someone is in the speaker or big box, the CTs often know that they're there due to them being ordered there, as the two places doesn't benefit the Ts much if it's a freeday or they're simply just rebelling.
    On the other hand the scout tower gives a huge advantage to anyone in there with a scout and whatnot + the size of it compared to speaker/big box.

Hope it made sense and answered your question.
    Perfectly, thanks.

User Tag List