Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SG Player

CS:GO vs CSS? Your opinions?

I used to hate csgo. But now, I really love it...The competitive scene is very fun. I feel the game overall even casual games are just a lot more competitive and serious-but I do feel its TOO hard to hit shots, and is a fault in go. My main reason for liking it alongside source is the competitive scene. It's very fun but that doesn't stop my opinion of the gameplay. But in CSS, I feel its easier and more laidback, and its alot easier and feels more balanced to hit shots and just better feeling of it. I like both however, go more for its competitive approach.
    What are your opinions? What do you like better, or do you like both- feeling that their differences are good differences?
    Last edited by Vav; 23 Jul 2014 at 01:02am.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    The gameplay in CS:GO is what really erks me. Yes, the competitive scene is way better, but it doesn't mean anything to me if I can't even enjoy the gameplay. The way shots register is just ridiculous, for example, why is it so much harder to aim at someone who is 3 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU and spraying will most likely miss? Makes no sense at all.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    CS:S

Still waiting for a proper sequel.

4. Thanked by 3 users:
    Elemental (23 Jul 2014), Vav (27 Jul 2014), Wawa (23 Jul 2014)

SG Player
    I totally agree, aiming is ridiculous and I cant hit people right in front of me most of the time, and if your far away from me? No chance I'm gonna get you... CSS gameplay is definitely better but the competitive scene is better for go.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    GO gameplay is DIFFERENT, not BETTER or WORSE. The aiming is different, and more rewarding for actually aiming, which is not what happens in CSS 90% of the time. Go watch some how to aim videos, change your settings, play some death match, and stopyabitchin.

jeeze

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    GO gameplay is DIFFERENT, not BETTER or WORSE. The aiming is different, and more rewarding for actually aiming, which is not what happens in CSS 90% of the time. Go watch some how to aim videos, change your settings, play some death match, and stopyabitchin.

jeeze
    can comfirm

l2shootfagt

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
    To be fair, I call everyone a faggot, but I'll digress.
    I love it when he calls me a faggot, tbh. 10/10

SG Professional
    I dont know if they makes sense, but the gameplay in csgo is like a spongy. Css feels sharper
    Either way I only like source better cause I can kill shit even with a high ping, Csgo is unforgiving when youre always 90 ping above everyone
    Fucking At&t is garbage premium package my dick

True North
    Donations:
    $81.00
    I just wish CS:GO was more mod friendly, I have never had much interest in competitive games.

SG Addict
    The people that complain about aiming are usually decent at css but are ass at csgo. Practice, it's different. Just because something changed doesn't mean it's bad. CSGO is obviously a fun game which is evident by the amount of players on it.

Like bom said, in CSGO you actually have to aim, unlike CSS. This clearly is causing problems for some people here. Just give the game a legitimate chance instead of playing for half an hour, saying "THIS IS DIFFERENT THEREFORE IT'S SHIT", and actually practice.

Quote Originally Posted by vavanator View Post
    aiming is ridiculous and I cant hit people right in front of me most of the time, and if your far away from me? No chance I'm gonna get you....
    This is a classic example of somebody not realizing mistakes, and instead blaming the game. Clearly it's your fault, because if you go into a eagle+ game, they're going to be able to kill you from anywhere. Practice makes perfect. No offense, but you're probably pretty bad.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post

jeeze
    Right, I understand, but for moments where someone is standing right in front of you, spraying SHOULD do the job. Burst firing and single shots even when someone is in very close proximity is just retarded. I'm aware that the game makes aiming more important than anything, but in this scenario, come on.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List