View Poll Results: Add this map to the server?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 33.33%
  • No

14 66.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 35hp request

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    If it doesn't have futbol on it then it doesn't belong in the server.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEagle View Post
    If it doesn't have futbol on it then it doesn't belong in the server.
    I'm going to punch your face, in the face.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

3. Thanked by 2 users:
    BlackEagle (22 Jul 2014), Prez (22 Jul 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Seeing as though we have a similar map like 35hp that is not played, I don't think it's worth putting on the server. But I wouldn't mind if it's put on the rotation.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilner View Post
    somebody should get all the old 1.6 knife maps like this and bunch them together in a multigame map and I would definitely vote for that.
    Better call saul Paul

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $45.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilner View Post
    Like prez said they do play this on hoe so often it can make you sick, but that doesnt necessarily mean its a bad map. Its an old knife map from 1.6 but by itself it does get fairly boring, somebody should get all the old 1.6 knife maps like this and bunch them together in a multigame map and I would definitely vote for that. Wouldnt be against having this map on just to see if people like it or not but that doesnt seem too likely at this point.
    I just googled this, haven't looked at it though. http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/158182

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I think 35hp could attract more players to the server... I mean people like knifing each others but it's like playing smee, it's always the same shit over and over... but at the end we still have a good time on these maps so I dont mind that this map gets in the rotation

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nublife View Post
    I think 35hp could attract more players to the server... I mean people like knifing each others but it's like playing smee, it's always the same shit over and over... but at the end we still have a good time on these maps so I dont mind that this map gets in the rotation
    It will definitely attract more HoE and ex-HoE players to the server, which I have mixed feelings about (some people that frequent HoE can be and/or used to be troublemakers on SG servers).

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    nublife (23 Jul 2014)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by wawa View Post
    It will definitely attract more HoE and ex-HoE players to the server, which I have mixed feelings about (some people that frequent HoE can be and/or used to be troublemakers on SG servers).
    Yeaaah... I think you're right even tho we already have HoE players in our servers, I dont want the server to be full of retarded people and we constantly need to warn people for acting dumb on MG. Good point wawa

SG Noob

Quote Originally Posted by wawa View Post
    Jar, I think a better question is why are you so obsessed with knife? You and others, possibly you friends, even have a key bind of a text-knife that says 'Knife?'. That's like Labarr making a key bind that says 'Futbol?'

Personally, I have no problem with 35hp. If that's what people want to play then more power to them.

EDIT: Oops, I voted no. Fail.
    When I realized that after a while pub had gotten boring I started to move onto other things;minigames, PB, knifing etc. Knifing became one of my normal things and I love to 1v1 and go at it with anyone, whether better or not. I guess I just have no life and love knifing x].

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jar28056 View Post
    When I realized that after a while pub had gotten boring I started to move onto other things;minigames, PB, knifing etc. Knifing became one of my normal things and I love to 1v1 and go at it with anyone, whether better or not. I guess I just have no life and love knifing x].
    Fair enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List