View Poll Results: Should it be a good idea to have a Saxton Hale Server?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 86.67%
  • No (explain why)

2 13.33%
    I just want to go

[TF2] Saxton Hale Server Suggestion

Hello, I posted here to day because I think that Saxton Hale would be a great addition to our community.

Saxton Hale

I feel like we should have a Saxton Hale because, as you see, our payload server is nearly always dead. Most Saxton Hale servers I've been to have had a steady population (Chocolate and Vanilla) when it is kick-started. Imo it's a very fun mode

For the people who don't know what VS Saxton Hale is, it's the entire server versus one other player that only uses their bare fist, a super jump, and a rage taunt that stuns people near him. While the player playing as Saxton Hale has certain buffs like massive HP (depending on the people on the server, 5-35k) the red side (players) have certain buffs to specific weapons. There is also 3 other skins that have different perks.

Christian Brutal Sniper: Uses a Bushwacka and when RAGE taunt, he gets a huntsman to shoot people (with limited arrows)

Vagineer: Is an engineer that has a wrench and when he does his RAGE taunt, everyone becomes feared and he gains ubercharge

Headless Horseman: Has an axe and instead of a super jump, he teleports to a randomly selected player. His taunt is the same as Saxton Hale's.

If we do decide to have the server that has a store within it, instead of hats and trails inside, there could be perks like being a tank, respawn, crits, be saxton hale, or you can have some fun stuff like big head and small head. And if people are really dedicated to actually populating the server the slots can range from 20-30.

Well, that wraps that up. Now here comes the question, thoughts?
    Last edited by capp'n; 27 Jul 2014 at 09:26pm.
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00
    Been on a couple of Saxton servers before and you're right that they are almost always populated. Not the most popular mode, but as you stated, Payload hasn't been doing so hot. I'd say if an AO has the time, an investment into Saxton would be chill. If not we could always do prophunt <3
    Still, worth a shot to do it and there's not much to lose from it.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    capp'n (27 Jul 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    back when i use to play tf2 saxton hale was a really fun gamemode idk how its changed in the past 2 years, but i would support the server and play on it sometimes if we got one

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    I have plans for the payload server, but I will look into this and maybe replace 2fort

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $70.00
    Just sayin' to really spice things up, I've seen a community do mods to the weapons and hats and such that people have, that give them buffs, like bonuses to health, run speed, etc .etc. I had a scout with over 200 health at one point, and ran so freaking fast.

I just want to go
    bump
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

SG Addict

Yes we'll make another tf2 server, and we will all play on it and we will all keep it populated and not play other games all day just like we keep CSS populated right guys. Because i heard we all like tf2.

On a serious note, nobody here voting yes will play more than a day on it before it dies. Stop wasting your time.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Freak View Post
    Yes we'll make another tf2 server, and we will all play on it and we will all keep it populated and not play other games all day just like we keep CSS populated right guys. Because i heard we all like tf2.

On a serious note, nobody here voting yes will play more than a day on it before it dies. Stop wasting your time.
    It wouldn't be a complete separate server it would be instead of Payload, since the payload server isn't really populated, I don't see the harm in trying something different. If it's possible and an AO has time for it.

P.S. I'd play it for more than a day.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    It wouldn't be a complete separate server it would be instead of Payload, since the payload server isn't really populated, I don't see the harm in trying something different. If it's possible and an AO has time for it.

P.S. I'd play it for more than a day.
    I'm working on it.

@gamefreak - don't start. This isn't 2008 or 2011 or any other time that logic may have worked. This is 2014 community is dying time, so provide helpful insight or shut up and stay out of the way.

11. Thanked by 4 users:
    Golden Shower (6 Aug 2014), R3TROATTACK (30 Jul 2014), Tsuna (30 Jul 2014), Vinyl (30 Jul 2014)

User Tag List