Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $85.00

Better Call Saul

Im not sure about all of you breaking bad fans but I'm pretty pumped for this series. I have high expectations.

Soo anyone else excited as me lol?

http://blogs.amctv.com/better-call-s...ook-photos/#/0http://blogs.amctv.com/better-call-s...ter-call-saul/

http://blogs.amctv.com/better-call-s...ter-call-saul/

During the Television Critics’ Association (TCA) Press Tour today, AMC released two new photos from the set of the Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul, currently in production in Albuquerque, NM. The photos feature series stars Bob Odenkirk and Michael McKean.

In addition, the network confirmed the line-up of series regulars for Saul, set to premiere in early 2015.

Joining Odenkirk are Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad, Wiseguy) as “fixer” Mike Erhmantraut, McKean (This is Spinal Tap) as Chuck, Rhea Seehorn (Franklin & Bash, House of Lies) as Kim, Patrick Fabian (Big Love, Grey’s Anatomy) as Hamlin, and Michael Mando (Orphan Black, The Killing) as Nacho — characters that will represent both legitimate and illegitimate sides of the law.

Better Call Saul is the prequel to the award-winning series Breaking Bad. Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad writer and producer Peter Gould created the show together and serve as co-showrunners of the premiere season. The series is set six years before Saul Goodman (Odenkirk) meets Walter White. When we meet him, the man who will become Saul Goodman is known as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet. Working alongside, and often against, Jimmy is “fixer” Mike Erhmantraut (Banks), a beloved character introduced in Breaking Bad. The series will track Jimmy’s transformation into Saul Goodman, the man who puts “criminal” in “criminal lawyer.” The series’ tone is dramatic, woven through with dark humor.

As previously announced, Breaking Bad creator and showrunner Vince Gilligan directed the first episode of the series, which has already been greenlit for a second season of 13 episodes. The debut season will consist of 10 episodes.

Better Call Saul is executive produced by Gilligan, Gould, Mark Johnson (Breaking Bad, Diner, Rain Man) and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad, Rectify, Halt and Catch Fire) with Breaking Bad alums Thomas Schnauz and Stewart A. Lyons as co-executive producers for Sony Pictures Television.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Mandeemoo007 (9 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    I watched all of breaking bad in the time between the 2nd to the last and the last episode airing. Pretty much been waiting for this since then. I hope its good.

Banned

Thank

————————————————–————————————————–

SG Player
    just finished watching breaking bad on netflix because i missed it when it aired and im super excited for better call saul and hopefully if this does well we will also get rise of gus!

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $50.00
    I didn't know it was going to be a prequel, I thought it was going to take place after the end of breaking bad, but still pretty cool, excited to see it.

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Should definitely be fun, watched breaking bad 4 times with my girlfriend and watching for the 5th time now. Saul is a fun character so im expecting a good show tbh

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Almost done watching BrBa for the second time, and I'm really excited to see how this series goes.

Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00
    bump

Didn't get to catch the first episode but this article gives me high hopes.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/9/800...emiere-ratings

AMC today proudly announced that Better Call Saul got off to a hugely successful start last night. The Bob Odenkirk-led Breaking Bad spinoff attracted 4.4 million viewers in the key 18-49 demographic, making it cable's biggest premiere ever in that demo — the only audience advertisers really care about. The total audience was 6.9 million people, which undoubtedly has Vince Gilligan and crew feeling pretty good today. But in large part, Better Call Saul has zombies to thank for its stellar debut.
    Last edited by Neptune; 9 Feb 2015 at 08:36pm.

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Mandeemoo007 (9 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    I'm happy that this show will do WAY better than The Walking Dead.
    【=◈︿◈=】

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    I liked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List