Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SG Player

Donations:
    $20.00

Jailbreak Is Always Dead

I know there's no exact answer for Jailbreak to be dead, but if you don't really play it at all, why? I mean, maybe there could be a new plug-in that you would enjoy to get you to play more of Jailbreak, but if not that, then I don't really know what. Maybe the rules? This question goes to the people who either don't play Jailbreak that often, people who don't play it at all, or people who just don't like it. Give me your personal reference, because I love the way Jailbreak is right now. I'm always on there. Even when there's nobody on there, I'm still looking around for secret vents and teleporters and also to try to get it populated since it never really is.

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (17 Jun 2014), SideArmSavage (17 Jun 2014)

SG Addict
    Ya we hope to get it re-populated soon and new ideas can help aid that problem.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    It has been getting better lately. I think now that it is summer we should be getting a bigger crowd there. But I do agree it has been getting worse throughout the years. I will try my hardest this summer to be in PB and get it populated, and I'm sure other admins and regulars will do the same. I don't feel a new plugin would really make a difference towards population but it is always worth a look at. Ill think about it more when I get home.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $50.00
    The people who would regularly get on and play kinda just left, but I agree with nuclear in that with it being summer it should get filled a bit better now, I'm sure some admins as well as other regulars wouldn't mind try populating it.

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    I stopped playing it because of the people who played on it but who knows maybe their gone. I will start playing it again

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by R3TROATTACK View Post
    I stopped playing it because of the people who played on it but who knows maybe their gone. I will start playing it again
    Same, mostly.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by R3TROATTACK View Post
    inb4 The same people who made it dead came back.

I like the idea that you guys wanna help PB out by populating it, but keep in mind that as soon as the depopulators come in, the server will either be dead or just be left with 4-6 people, them included. I know there's no clear way on how to have a good round in the server without attracting them, but if we ARE going to populate it, we have to keep up for at least a couple of days or weeks, not just an hour or so.

With that being said, I would be glad to help out the cause and help y'all out.

Banned

Yeah it is getting better. Not as populated as it was in its early days, but its getting back slowly. Especially, as others said, with summer coming, im sure the server will be much more populated. Also, if some people want, they can make group events in the summer to get the server even more populated.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Remove it and get Gmod jailbreak.

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    SideArmSavage (17 Jun 2014)

#ripkip
    Donations:
    $20.00
    CSGO PB is well under way.

13. Thanked by 8 users:
    Elemental (17 Jun 2014), MouseCake (17 Jun 2014), Mudkip™ (17 Jun 2014), Nasdaqian (27 Jun 2014), ScubaToaster (17 Jun 2014), SideArmSavage (17 Jun 2014), Sleggie (17 Jun 2014), Sparker (17 Jun 2014)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List