Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    I quit mostly cause of some people and because there's just no good CT's out there. Its all freedays everyday, otherwise, its a freeday no whereever and then CTs all camp there. It's fucking boring.

The gametype was designed so CT's give orders to T's and T's try to get away and rebel. Not all run to a dark corner and let all the prisoners get guns and shoot the cts.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental91 View Post
    I quit mostly cause of some people and because there's just no good CT's out there. Its all freedays everyday, otherwise, its a freeday no whereever and then CTs all camp there. It's fucking boring.

The gametype was designed so CT's give orders to T's and T's try to get away and rebel. Not all run to a dark corner and let all the prisoners get guns and shoot the cts.
    Actually it's only freedays everyday when you're in there, just to spite you.

Just kidding <3 But yeah I agree, there aren't usually many good CTs that play anymore and I mostly don't play much because of the people that are on (or lack thereof).

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (17 Jun 2014)

Server Administrator
    i can say the the cs go pb server looks real good

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    oh and apparently the four of us is a "troll group" according to potatoes. have you seen what neptune fishey tsuna bork and rosa do? Yeah I know you have and what do you do about it? Nothing

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishey View Post
    i can say the the cs go pb server looks real good
    Can I see too? <:

Banned

I used to play jailbreak back in my old clan, but I haven't played it since (about 3 years ago) because most servers are dead or shit. I haven't tried the SG jailbreak though. Does it have any !lr plug-in, and the last ct rule?

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfan365 View Post
    I used to play jailbreak back in my old clan, but I haven't played it since (about 3 years ago) because most servers are dead or shit. I haven't tried the SG jailbreak though. Does it have any !lr plug-in, and the last ct rule?
    No lr plugin, LRs are done manually. no warden, all CT's can give orders, no forced deathgames and warning shots are mandatory

And what do you mean by last ct rule?

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    No lr plugin, but it does have a rule saying that last ct cannot camp.

edit: fuck you elemental

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (17 Jun 2014)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental91 View Post
    No lr plugin, LRs are done manually. no warden, all CT's can give orders, no forced deathgames and warning shots are mandatory

And what do you mean by last ct rule?
    There used to be a rule that was on some servers (including my old clan's) called the last ct rule. What it entailed was, if all ct's die except for 1, the last ct can do whatever he wants. If he wanted, he can continue to warden, or he can go on a shooting rampage and just kill all t's (except the last one if the last one could type !lr before he dies). It basically just speeds up rounds after rebellions, and the last ct rule can only be allowed if there's already a certain amount of ct's (like 3 or 4) since it wouldn't make sense if just one ct gets killed via rebellion and the second one can kill everyone. Also the second-to-last ct MUST die by rebellion in order for the last ct to do as he pleases. Again, it wouldn't make sense if the second-to-last one could just suicide and let the last ct kill everyone.

Also there should definitely be an !lr plug-in. They bring more order to things. The way it was set up in the jb server I frequented, was the last two T's could activate !lr, at the same time if they wanted, if there were at least 2 ct's left. And they could do it as many times as they pleased until they die or ct's die. it also makes it so no one can interfere on someone's last request.

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    There used to be a rule that was on some servers (including my old clan's) called the last ct rule. What it entailed was, if all ct's die except for 1, the last ct can do whatever he wants. If he wanted, he can continue to warden, or he can go on a shooting rampage and just kill all t's (except the last one if the last one could type !lr before he dies). It basically just speeds up rounds after rebellions, and the last ct rule can only be allowed if there's already a certain amount of ct's (like 3 or 4) since it wouldn't make sense if just one ct gets killed via rebellion and the second one can kill everyone. Also the second-to-last ct MUST die by rebellion in order for the last ct to do as he pleases. Again, it wouldn't make sense if the second-to-last one could just suicide and let the last ct kill everyone.

Also there should definitely be an !lr plug-in. They bring more order to things. The way it was set up in the jb server I frequented, was the last two T's could activate !lr, at the same time if they wanted, if there were at least 2 ct's left. And they could do it as many times as they pleased until they die or ct's die. it also makes it so no one can interfere on someone's last request.
    The rules we have for last ct are: Last CT doesn't have to give warning shots & Last CT can't camp.

We never had and never will have an lr plugin, something about rounds being stalled and what not.
    Generally, when there's 2 or less T's left, the CT can give the T's permission to state their LR's.
    The T that wants to LR then types his last request in chat or says it on mic, then CT can choose wether to accept or deny the request.

SG Regular

We need our glorious leader: Bubblez!

13. Thanked by 2 users:
    Nasdaqian (27 Jun 2014), Nuclear Onion (18 Jun 2014)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List