View Poll Results: Will you participate in mission ZE-Revival 3.0?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

12 26.67%
  • No.

16 35.56%
  • Depends if i have time (Cannot promise playing 1-2 hours for 3 days a week).

8 17.78%
  • I will if i am notified when the server is being populated.

9 20.00%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Mission ZE-Revival 3.0 (Yes there have been 2 failed attempts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Wow relax lol, I'd say the server will be fully functional within 2 weeks. Getting a stable population might take an extra month but thats the players responsibility.
    This, my point is, I took this time because literally almost EVERYTHING is broken on csgo ZR, and I did not expect that at all. Part of this reaching the end line is thanks to enviolinator and morell that helped me massively with serversided plugin issues. One thing I dont want to give people is a shit server with bad gameplay and bug rigged, and I'm pretty sure you don't want that either, so I'm taking my sweet time and fixing absolutely everything.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Crazy Swede (23 Jul 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    Please do remember this folks, CS:GO ZE mod along with core structures of GO itself has major issues unlike Source - Pan is correct in how messed up it is - I'v tried to do the same thing before Pan got involved, it's true how crappy it is to work with.

I have been keeping an very close eye on this and Pan is working very hard with the server, as well quick as possible. It's almost full-time gig in doing this right. The end is in sight and the rest... well it's up to us then!

4. Thanked by 1 user:
    Crazy Swede (23 Jul 2014)

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan32 View Post
    Dont be so pessimist. I'll have this sorted out in a few days. I'm hoping this is the final stretch...
    Oi what is your problem? I was being genuine? I really do want this to be finished hopefully before Christmas, as a fact that you have not indicated any specific length of time of which it will take you to figure out the various problems with the server. In fact i find it frankly insulting that you have jumped to such conclusions along with Jazzman.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scottx125 View Post
    Oi what is your problem? I was being genuine? I really do want this to be finished hopefully before Christmas, as a fact that you have not indicated any specific length of time of which it will take you to figure out the various problems with the server. In fact i find it frankly insulting that you have jumped to such conclusions along with Jazzman.
    Insulting? What do you think your irony feels like, a hug or something? Unlike you that has been playing games and logs from time to time to post your irony, I had to read a good part of the sourcecode of zombiereloaded, fix all the fucking problems and make the server enjoyable, and then you post and ironically say that you hope it's ready on Christmas? Have some little respect for who's working for a server that himself was not really that much interested to play, that was doing it more so that the ZE fans that waited 6 months could get a server at last. You think I'm taking to much time? Well, then fucking do it yourself, if you think you can do it faster. But I hope you know anything about coding, because you will need it, the english and irony won't cut it for setting up this kind of server.
    Once a guy from the community said that he would never do anything ZE related because a part (read PART, whoever is on that part knows it) of it was a bunch of demanding, ungrateful and inpatient people that wanted everything their way and only their way, and he was right: I was glad to meet people like Enviolinator, Morell, etc. that help me and cheer me up to finish this project. And then theres the other ones I talked earlier. Think again and think who has a bigger reason to be insulted right know and I hope you reach some interesting conclusions.

Sorry to any other people that clearly didn't do anything wrong (most of you, actually), but this was annoying me for quite some time and had to be told.

Don't Stop Believin'
    Its more logic than jumped conclusion. Or maybe we are just talking about different things. What i ment by 2 weeks was the basics of the server. Nothing will ever be perfect... But yeah by christmas it should be a "good server". however i seriously doubt it will take five more months to get the basics settled.

Lolzz why would you get insulted?

r00d b*****
    Insulting? What do you think your irony feels like, a hug or something? Unlike you that has been playing games and logs from time to time to post your irony, I had to read a good part of the sourcecode of zombiereloaded, fix all the fucking problems and make the server enjoyable, and then you post and ironically say that you hope it's ready on Christmas? Have some little respect for who's working for a server that himself was not really that much interested to play, that was doing it more so that the ZE fans that waited 6 months could get a server at last. You think I'm taking to much time? Well, then fucking do it yourself, if you think you can do it faster. But I hope you know anything about coding, because you will need it, the english and irony won't cut it for setting up this kind of server.
    Once a guy from the community said that he would never do anything ZE related because a part (read PART, whoever is on that part knows it) of it was a bunch of demanding, ungrateful and inpatient people that wanted everything their way and only their way, and he was right: I was glad to meet people like Enviolinator, Morell, etc. that help me and cheer me up to finish this project. And then theres the other ones I talked earlier. Think again and think who has a bigger reason to be insulted right know and I hope you reach some interesting conclusions.

Sorry to any other people that clearly didn't do anything wrong (most of you, actually), but this was annoying me for quite some time and had to be told.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    If pan took 5 months to make a server and fix all the code I'd make fun of him. He would never hear the end of it. #truemotivation

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Scottx125 (23 Jul 2014)

SG Regular

1. No offence but i've been trying to get ZE back on its feet for the better part of 2 years, i even contributed £50 in rewards hosting events 1 year ago.
    2. No, i don't think you are taking too much time, my want (not demand as you make it out to be) for it being done by Christmas is due to the fact that once Christmas arrives i will no longer be able to actively participate on any SG server due to university.
    3.I am not the only one who has been playing games and logging time to time to post, i have been watching your progress and been waiting frankly for you to ask for testers, i even kindly offered the services of Minas which u have ignored.
    4.Nobody as far as i know has ever said to you "make CS:GO THIS WAY", all we have done is put out a list of potential reasons why SG ZE died and possible features which YOU asked for that may make CS:GO a success.
    5.Do it myself? Why do you think i have not done it myself? I know little LUA coding and am preparing to go to university in the next 4 weeks to learn coding. Fortunately we have people like you who are willing to do this FOR THE COMMUNITY, and this is who it is for, THE COMMUNITY, not me not riperzz or anyone else, the community. And if you met someone who didnt like ZE, fine i dont care. If you dont like ZE? Fine i dont care, however SG is a dying community, and to save it we need fresh blood, and that fresh blood comes from game modes with large populations actively playing. ZE used to be one of the most popular game modes on SG, and hence remains one of its best options to bring in new blood.

But im not gonna continue this pointless argument, even if you do not recognize your folly, Im not gonna let my personal grudges get in the way of the game mode being finished for the sake of the community. Just let us know what is happening in the development pipeline.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scottx125 View Post
    1. No offence but i've been trying to get ZE back on its feet for the better part of 2 years, i even contributed £50 in rewards hosting events 1 year ago.
    2. No, i don't think you are taking too much time, my want (not demand as you make it out to be) for it being done by Christmas is due to the fact that once Christmas arrives i will no longer be able to actively participate on any SG server due to university.
    3.I am not the only one who has been playing games and logging time to time to post, i have been watching your progress and been waiting frankly for you to ask for testers, i even kindly offered the services of Minas which u have ignored.
    4.Nobody as far as i know has ever said to you "make CS:GO THIS WAY", all we have done is put out a list of potential reasons why SG ZE died and possible features which YOU asked for that may make CS:GO a success.
    5.Do it myself? Why do you think i have not done it myself? I know little LUA coding and am preparing to go to university in the next 4 weeks to learn coding. Fortunately we have people like you who are willing to do this FOR THE COMMUNITY, and this is who it is for, THE COMMUNITY, not me not riperzz or anyone else, the community. And if you met someone who didnt like ZE, fine i dont care. If you dont like ZE? Fine i dont care, however SG is a dying community, and to save it we need fresh blood, and that fresh blood comes from game modes with large populations actively playing. ZE used to be one of the most popular game modes on SG, and hence remains one of its best options to bring in new blood.

But im not gonna continue this pointless argument, even if you do not recognize your folly, Im not gonna let my personal grudges get in the way of the game mode being finished for the sake of the community. Just let us know what is happening in the development pipeline.
    1. Most of your posts were clear demands that just made no sense and people pointed that out
    2. So we have that one sorted out, alright.
    3. At the time of the test, you felt offline, but I believe someone from Minas made a event, and so did Alpha Squad, and crazy swedes army, and SG ZE and the main group on sg. I had the server packed for 2 hours, despite the bugs.
    4. I took many of those requests and part of the reason I'm taking my time is because people explained that knockback is key to gameplay, and I've been working to get the best out of it.
    5. Sourcemod runs Sourcepawn, a branch of C++, a bit more advanced than LUA. And yes, I am doing this for the community, but the fact that some people just ignore when people that set up a server and then shit on them when they take time to fix it. Population will come eventually, might take time, but It'll come from one way or another. Hell, might not even be from ZE, who knows...

I'm not crazy, I'm human. Being pushed by supposed irony after working and researching for a server that you don't really like to play on makes people spark. Specially with all the shit some people on ZE threw around along the time.

SG Regular
    1. Most of your posts were clear demands that just made no sense and people pointed that out
    2. So we have that one sorted out, alright.
    3. At the time of the test, you felt offline, but I believe someone from Minas made a event, and so did Alpha Squad, and crazy swedes army, and SG ZE and the main group on sg. I had the server packed for 2 hours, despite the bugs.
    4. I took many of those requests and part of the reason I'm taking my time is because people explained that knockback is key to gameplay, and I've been working to get the best out of it.
    5. Sourcemod runs Sourcepawn, a branch of C++, a bit more advanced than LUA. And yes, I am doing this for the community, but the fact that some people just ignore when people that set up a server and then shit on them when they take time to fix it. Population will come eventually, might take time, but It'll come from one way or another. Hell, might not even be from ZE, who knows...

I'm not crazy, I'm human. Being pushed by supposed irony after working and researching for a server that you don't really like to play on makes people spark. Specially with all the shit some people on ZE threw around along the time.
    @ point 1. I do apologies if my posts seemed demanding which was not my intent, however i say what i believe and think and damned be the consequences whether it is interpreted as good or bad as we all have a right to express our opinions.
    @ point 3. I set up the event in Minas Tirith, however you did not give me a date nor time hence was unable to get people from the group on even after attempting to contact you several times.
    @ point 4. Perhaps you could set up a development log to let us know of your progress more effectively as well as dates/times for testing to avoid confusion and frustration.
    @ your last point. Shit that people done long ago is of no consequence, all you should focus on is there here and now. The only reason we look to the past is to prevent mistakes for the future.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

User Tag List