Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP 2014

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Change your prediction to England will win. Trust me, I'm English.

This here is why they'll lose

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Spain GOT DESTROYED BY the Netherland 5-1. for spain Xabi Alonso (P) 27'. For the netherland Stefan de Vrij 64', Arjen Robben 53' and 80' and Robin van Persie 44' and 72'.

even if the penalty for spain was bullshit...

There're the highlights

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nublife View Post
    Spain GOT DESTROYED BY the Netherland 5-1. for spain Xabi Alonso (P) 27'. For the netherland Stefan de Vrij 64', Arjen Robben 53' and 80' and Robin van Persie 44' and 72'.

even if the penalty for spain was bullshit...

There're the highlights

This is the Revenge of the Dutch.

EDIT: Decided to give my opinion of the squad that the Netherlands has. You can not go wrong with putting Van Persie and Robben up top. If you need scorers, you can rely on them almost every time to score. I have to admit, Van Persie was a bit ballsy going for that header, but he was confident, and he did what great scorers are supposed to do, score. Since the Netherlands is know as a very good team, I'm not gonna give out a player by player analysis, but one thing is for sure, is that they are LOADED with talent.
    Last edited by Extreme Potatoes; 13 Jun 2014 at 09:08pm.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

True North
    Donations:
    $81.00

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Sleggie (13 Jun 2014)

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    To be honest, I think the referee's have made shit calls throughout the whole tournament. First being the penalty against Croatia, second being the goal called offside against Mexico, and third the penalty given to Spain. However, I don't recall seeing any controversial calls in the Chile and Australia game.

Spoiler

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Good game tho! Chili won 3-1 against Australia! Jean Beausejour 90+2' Alexis Sánchez 12' Jorge Valdívia 14' scored for Chili and Tim Cahill 35' for Australia.

There're the highlights

SG Addict
    lol spain cant beat netherlands 11v11

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nublife View Post
    Good game tho! Chili won 3-1 against Australia! Jean Beausejour 90+2' Alexis Sánchez 12' Jorge Valdívia 14' scored for Chili and Tim Cahill 35' for Australia.

There're the highlights

Agreed, this was a really good game. Chile is a squad that knows how to play as a well balanced team. Bravo in nets isn't the best pick, but he's still a pretty decent keeper. Having Isla, Medel, Jara, and Mena in the back is always a good choice. Jara and Medel in the back are a good duo, they work together and communicate very well. Also, their fullbacks, Isla and Mena are very talented. Isla usually plays great whenever he's subbed on during a Juventus match. Now in the midfield, Arturo Vidal is a tank. He is probably considered one of the best midfielders in the world at the moment, and clubs like Real Madrid and PSG have interest in him. I also really like Guitierrez and Beausejour, as they are contributing factors as to why they can keep possesion. Last but not least, Alexis Sanchez and Eduardo Vargas up top are a REALLY good choice for Chile. However, I would have liked to have seen Pinilla get a bit more playing time, because when you need someone with good attack positioning, he's the guy to call up.

I look forward to watching Chile play in their next few games against Spain and the Netherlands.

Spoiler

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    nublife (13 Jun 2014)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    Agreed, this was a really good game. Chile is a squad that knows how to play as a well balanced team. Bravo in nets isn't the best pick, but he's still a pretty decent keeper. Having Isla, Medel, Jara, and Mena in the back is always a good choice. Jara and Medel in the back are a good duo, they work together and communicate very well. Also, their fullbacks, Isla and Mena are very talented. Isla usually plays great whenever he's subbed on during a Juventus match. Now in the midfield, Arturo Vidal is a tank. He is probably considered one of the best midfielders in the world at the moment, and clubs like Real Madrid and PSG have interest in him. I also really like Guitierrez and Beausejour, as they are contributing factors as to why they can keep possesion. Last but not least, Alexis Sanchez and Eduardo Vargas up top are a REALLY good choice for Chile. However, I would have liked to have seen Pinilla get a bit more playing time, because when you need someone with good attack positioning, he's the guy to call up.

I look forward to watching Chile play in their next few games against Spain and the Netherlands.

before this game I wasn't sure about you saying that Chili will be a relation in the World Cup but now im sure that they will do better than I expected!

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Also, just going to put this out there. If you haven't noticed that I love soccer, then you should read all of the essays I wrote above. But the one thing I love most about soccer, is watching teams like Ecuador and Algeria play because they aren't known for being really good teams, but as of recently they have qualified for the World Cup more often. Of course it is nice to watch teams like Germany and Uruguay play, because they always had and always will put up very talented teams when the World Cup comes around; but I feel Ecuador and Algeria have recently become good and have a few players who stand out, and those are the type of teams I love to watch.

Spoiler

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

User Tag List