Quote Originally Posted by andre1028 View Post
    If you don't like Escape you can gtfo.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Sleggie (22 May 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Not all the current maps on ZS are bad. Tell me which ones actually need removed because they are small, not because you don't like them.
    AFAIK there is no complete list of all of the maps on the server right now, and of course we haven't played all of those on there to see, however I know that they aren't going to be suitable for playing zombie survival. If you have a complete list I will look for you and see which ones are suitable.

I will preface what i'm about to say here with some info. I've played a LOT of Zombie Survival on various servers, including a good portion of time on HellsGamers. I know from my experience on these servers what makes a good map, and what dosent.

My issues with them are NOT that i dislike the maps, the issue is that they are not suitable for the Zombie Survival gamemode. A successful map needs lots of different cading areas, along with a good number of props to cade with. Of the 3 i've played so far on the server only one (Ravenholm) actually had props to cade a single room, and the other two (thevillage and aidstransit) had no props to make a realistic barricade with at all. Ravenholm was unsuitable as the very small number of props can be torn apart by a nightmare with ease.I imagine this is the case with a lot of the maps that are on there unfortunately.

The maps i provided have plenty of locations, plenty of props to barricade with AND are popular enough to draw people to the server.

-------------------------

On a second note, would it be possible to add in a "Points Saving" feature. It would simply keep your points between the different map changes instead of starting you over from scratch. I know its not standard on a lot of servers, but its one of the big draws on HG and helps them retain a server i've not seen drop below 20/80 players for months now, and it might actually help people on our server learn how to play the game mode well.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Just to step aside for a bit.

On most prop hunt servers, they ban the ability to be a mouse or remote control. Are we going to do so as well? I figure we should since some spots are basically impossible to see, such as the snow in office, or on the windowsill in the projector room shown below. If you hide as a cup, mouse, or remote control out in the snow, you're basically invisible. It seems to be a bit unfair. Just my opinion.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

SG Addict

Multi-Gamemodes Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    Just to step aside for a bit.

On most prop hunt servers, they ban the ability to be a mouse or remote control. Are we going to do so as well? I figure we should since some spots are basically impossible to see, such as the snow in office, or on the windowsill in the projector room shown below. If you hide as a cup, mouse, or remote control out in the snow, you're basically invisible. It seems to be a bit unfair. Just my opinion.

Played PH earlier on MG and basically this. I can show everyone about 10 spots as a mouse or remote that are basically impossible to get you at unless you have a grenade in your SMG. Not to mention the hit boxes are the size of a dime. You have to hit the mouse/remote with the magic bullet that killed JFK just to even come close to killing them.

Ask Paching about earlier when it was impossible to hit me with 3 mags from his SMG when I played as the mouse.
    Panda

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List