Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Although it didn't last on a server by itself, I think we should have cinema on the server, since people can choose it and I'm sure it will get picked sometimes. Having it on a server by itself didn't work, but having it on this server, where people can choose it, I feel it would be a success. I mean I'm sure people want to play cinema, but be able to play other things and not have to leave the server. I have a few other people as well who said they would like to see it on the server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=118824086

Also, we don't have to go crazy with maps, we can have like only 1 or 2, such as the 2 below:

theater_nexmultiplex_1m - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=120803809
    cinema_theatron - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=119060917

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    Although it didn't last on a server by itself, I think we should have cinema on the server, since people can choose it and I'm sure it will get picked sometimes. Having it on a server by itself didn't work, but having it on this server, where people can choose it, I feel it would be a success. I mean I'm sure people want to play cinema, but be able to play other things and not have to leave the server. I have a few other people as well who said they would like to see it on the server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=118824086

Also, we don't have to go crazy with maps, we can have like only 1 or 2, such as the 2 below:

theater_nexmultiplex_1m - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=120803809
    cinema_theatron - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=119060917
    I say no and you still suggest it. What is wrong with you?

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I say no and you still suggest it. What is wrong with you?
    Considering at the time, you also said "i don't wanna hear them" when I had asked you to hear my suggestions, so I figured you were kidding again. My apologies.
    Last edited by Spartan; 22 May 2014 at 07:34am.

Spoiler

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I think Elevator lands under the same category as cinema... It's just a map, not even a gamemode. You can't use mics, and you're forced to sit and watch the same floors you've always seen, people vote for it just to spite other people. Any chance of it being removed?

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    I think Elevator lands under the same category as cinema... It's just a map, not even a gamemode. You can't use mics, and you're forced to sit and watch the same floors you've always seen, people vote for it just to spite other people. Any chance of it being removed?
    Not really, I'll admit that elevator is pretty bad, but not cinema. To have cinema on a server by itself, yes, it is pretty bad, but there's been times where older members have said while on TTT... "Wow, I wish we could start an event once a month on Cinema, it's fun, not so much on a regular basis, but every now and then" and newer members who say "Wow, I wish I could have got the chance to be able to play on this server with people, AWW SHUCKS".

What I'm trying to say is, if we put it on multi-gamemodes, people can choose cinema when they want, and I'm sure it won't be chosen on a regular basis, but at least maybe once or twice a week. Anyways, I doubt it would take a lot to put it on the server, seeing as we have already set it up on a server before. One or two maps isn't a lot either.

Spoiler

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    Squid (21 May 2014)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    What I'm trying to say is, if we put it on multi-gamemodes, people can choose cinema when they want, and I'm sure it won't be chosen on a regular basis, but at least maybe once or twice a week. Anyways, I doubt it would take a lot to put it on the server, seeing as we have already set it up on a server before. One or two maps isn't a lot either.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Considering at the time, you also said "i don't wanna hear them" when I had asked you to hear my suggestions, so I figured you were kidding again. My apologies.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    Can we add more Pirate battle maps?

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpr33t View Post
    Can we add more Pirate battle maps?
    Yeah, post them.

The toilet gamemode was broken and utter bollocks.

Quake3 is ridiculous. There are near 2000 content files to be downloaded. What the fuck..? It refused to work and I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting my time and yours on this gamemode lol. If you wanna play quake 3 go play quake 3 :s

Runner is just soooooo bad. Like, the gamemode looks like it was scripted by some 14 year old with a week off school. There's nothing to it. The sprint is retarded, the double jump pointless. The game is boring and broken. No thanks.

Hunger mode looks broken as hell too by the way. I didn't test it but reading the workshop, it requires some extra stuff which I cba to go hunting around for.

The survivalist gamemode I didn't try either. It looks broken judging by the comments in the workshop, where the npcs don't really respond that well. I just don't see any point in adding this when we have Zombie survival which in 100x better.
    Last edited by Spartan; 22 May 2014 at 12:54pm.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Perhaps flood? That's surely one hell of a funny mode where you have 2 main rounds (Build and Fight). The objective is to create a boat from the props available to you and sink the other players boats before they sink yours.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=215583999
    Yeah but... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Thanked by 1 user:
    Crazy Swede (23 May 2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List