Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $45.00

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

So for no particular reason I got it stuck in my head that making a new TTT map would be a clever idea. After the abandoning of all my previous maps (Heres looking at you ZE_ competiton and MG_Hungergames).

So the new idea is simple. Take Roy The Ship, make it look less nice, add in SG easter eggs, sink the ship.

So this is where my progress is at right now. The basic elements are all blocked in. Going through and doing lighting now (Including the lighting flashing on/off and then going out towards the end). Once thats done I'm going to go through and get all the T traps in place and working, before opening it up for some testing rounds.

ba14Q1c.jpg

The SG element of the map is that i'm going to try and place people from SG into it (like ZE_Random), so if you want in, then send me a picture of yourself :P. Preferably people that play TTT mainly though ( None of you dirty Surf players )

If you want your picture in there PM me it on the forums, or via Steam! I'm not digging through the mess that is the Post your Pics thread :P

I will be bugging some members as I have planned to give them a room on the ship already.

Some T traps will also be named after members here. Had to choose from the names that are practical, so right now Virus, Cold War, CrimsonFlames and White Shark have one in the works, Maybe more in the future. ( Seriously you try making a "ExRev Trap")

I also need a new map name, and a ship name, so fire away with suggestions :D

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    ColdWar (5 May 2014), Fonzi (5 Jan 2015)

SG'S only Icelandic guy!
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    So for no particular reason I got it stuck in my head that making a new TTT map would be a clever idea. After the abandoning of all my previous maps (Heres looking at you ZE_ competiton and MG_Hungergames).

So the new idea is simple. Take Roy The Ship, make it look less nice, add in SG easter eggs, sink the ship.

So this is where my progress is at right now. The basic elements are all blocked in. Going through and doing lighting now (Including the lighting flashing on/off and then going out towards the end). Once thats done I'm going to go through and get all the T traps in place and working, before opening it up for some testing rounds.

ba14Q1c.jpg

The SG element of the map is that i'm going to try and place people from SG into it (like ZE_Random), so if you want in, then send me a picture of yourself :P. Preferably people that play TTT mainly though ( None of you dirty Surf players )

I will be bugging some members as I have planned to give them a room on the ship already.

Some T traps will also be named after members here. Had to choose from the names that are practical, so right now Virus, Cold War, CrimsonFlames and White Shark have one in the works, Maybe more in the future. ( Seriously you try making a "ExRev Trap")

I also need a new map name, and a ship name, so fire away with suggestions :D
    Where is my be nice trap

O and can i have a ice-room with pictures of cows and penguins thanks
    Last edited by Moo Moo Viking; 21 Apr 2014 at 09:34am.

I Hate Punky!

SG Addict

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

Add me on Steam Bdcoll.

new ship name The S.S. SteamGamers

Trap ideas: flooding bathroom, engine room explosion, giant red crates that crush you, chlorine leak inside of a room, a freezer that freezes the whole room.

put a giant black widow (or Scarlett johansson) in the map as me c:

maybe do a very hard secret/objective that could trigger an iceberg and crush the ship (so basically Titanic)

EDIT: make a trap for me in which a giant black widow falls in and attacks the player(s) depending on how many in the room.
    Panda

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    If my face is not in this i will be very disappointed bdcoll!

Banned

Put a picture of a turtle pls.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    This map sounds like a good idea! Also, you should put a picture of potatoes hidden somewhere in the map, like in an open book or on a clip board or something :P

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Well i'll try and get your peoples things in.

Progress has been slow as brushes are rebelling against the lighting, so I've had to take it out for now. ( It will go back in as I want the Tester, Disco and Level Evolution lights to work). Going to get the texturing done today and tommorow,along with the T tester/T traps.

Then hopefully I can bug someone to chuck it on the server for very early beta testing :D

SG Addict
    if you're going to make a ship, for the love of god please make stairwells where we don't have to fucking duck to get through them.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

10. Thanked by 4 users:
    Dirk (24 Apr 2014), Moo Moo Viking (24 Apr 2014), Prez (24 Apr 2014), Spyder (24 Apr 2014)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    This map sounds like a good idea! Also, you should put a picture of potatoes hidden somewhere in the map, like in an open book or on a clip board or something :P
    Put one of me too

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    Well i'll try and get your peoples things in.

Progress has been slow as brushes are rebelling against the lighting, so I've had to take it out for now. ( It will go back in as I want the Tester, Disco and Level Evolution lights to work). Going to get the texturing done today and tommorow,along with the T tester/T traps.

Then hopefully I can bug someone to chuck it on the server for very early beta testing :D
    If you need help with lighting / other work on SDK let me know :D I haven't mapped in a while but I still know my way around

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List