Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Well progress on the map goes slow.

Right now i'm alternating between working in 3DS Max for a day, then working on the map the next day. Unfortunatley I came into a major issue that wasted most of the last day working on the map. In addition i now need to find a nice way to give the map a skybox that works when sinking -_-.

I get the feeling most of you will be dissapointed in the shitty rooms I give you all :P, or the fact you dont have one due to the number of you. For the first map release this will need to do, just want it working and playtested. After that i'll have to either extend the ship in length to fit all of you in OR even add an extra deck onto the ship.

SG Addict

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    Well progress on the map goes slow.

Right now i'm alternating between working in 3DS Max for a day, then working on the map the next day. Unfortunatley I came into a major issue that wasted most of the last day working on the map. In addition i now need to find a nice way to give the map a skybox that works when sinking -_-.

I get the feeling most of you will be dissapointed in the shitty rooms I give you all :P, or the fact you dont have one due to the number of you. For the first map release this will need to do, just want it working and playtested. After that i'll have to either extend the ship in length to fit all of you in OR even add an extra deck onto the ship.
    Why not turn the ship into the Titanic or something of the same size? Itd be cool to play on that and maybe as a secret objective, have an iceberg slam into the ship!
    Panda

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Converting it into the Titanic would be a massive chunk of work, something I'm not really willing to take on.

This ship does sink though as a natural part of playing it, so you have that at least :P

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Converting it into the Titanic would be a massive chunk of work, something I'm not really willing to take on.

This ship does sink though as a natural part of playing it, so you have that at least :P
    after it sank, do we still play in the sea or there is life boat and/or ice that we can continue

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Its set up as a sort of objective. You need to collect 3 flares to signal for a helicopter to come pick you up ( Its a shitty designed helicopter though :P). Once the chopper leaves it triggers a kill across the map.

Don't have any plans yet for what happens if you don't signal in time, although i'm pretty confident I don't want the game to continue for too long in that case. Hell i'm trying to keep all the action out of the water around the ship as it is anyways.

SG Addict

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

Extend the length, width and height of the ship, add some giant ass smoke stacks and put in rooms like on terror train: kitchen, cabins, dining room, etc.

but yeah I guess that would be a shit load of work. Anyways good job on this one Bdcoil! Can't wait to test it out :P
    Panda

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Its set up as a sort of objective. You need to collect 3 flares to signal for a helicopter to come pick you up ( Its a shitty designed helicopter though :P). Once the chopper leaves it triggers a kill across the map.

Don't have any plans yet for what happens if you don't signal in time, although i'm pretty confident I don't want the game to continue for too long in that case. Hell i'm trying to keep all the action out of the water around the ship as it is anyways.
    have some sort of animal show up and kill everyone after the ship sinks

SG Addict

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjr View Post
    have some sort of animal show up and kill everyone after the ship sinks
    The giant freaky looking Half Life fish
    Panda

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    The idea is nice Spyder, and I had originally entertained the thought, but I'm already working on the Titanic in 3d, so don't want another on my hands :P

The monster idea is nice, but doubtful. A kill is easier right now, just need to hope people can read objectives!

SG Addict

TTT_OhFuckItsSinking

The idea is nice Spyder, and I had originally entertained the thought, but I'm already working on the Titanic in 3d, so don't want another on my hands :P

The monster idea is nice, but doubtful. A kill is easier right now, just need to hope people can read objectives!
    People are gonna bitch unless you put it in big neon letters right in front of where everyone spawns.
    Panda

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List