Thread: NBA 2K14

Don't Stop Believin'

NBA 2K14

What up.

Since the NBA playoffs start in like exactly 24 hours, I want your opinions on different oucomes for the exciting matchups. Also which team will win it this year?!

My clippers will be facing the Warriors game 1 tomorrow 3:30PM ET! This 1st round game serie is said to be the most anticipated in NBA history. So many fights and feuds between these two teams throughout the entire season, and now they will finally be able to get at each other big time! Gonna be super good, but I think LA Clippers win in 6 games due to Warriors' Andrew Bogut being injured. Moreover the fact that the Clippers have gotten so much better in all aspects of the game this season.

Who will win this year? Well I think its going to be San Antonio. Even though their core players are old, they still somehow manage to maintain such a dynamic and great teamwork. Gregg Popovich is also an outstanding coach, I wish I could get some of his competitive mindset inside of me when doing homework lol. Additionally, they have the best record in the league this season and teams just have not been able to stop them except for OKC. But I think SA will overcome OKC in game 7 on the western conference finals! On the eastcoast Miami and Indiana have been weak lately so I dont trust them. Miami will however probably face SA in the finals.

Portland vs Houston will also be very nice to watch, but I have no clue what will happen in that serie, both teams are like equivalent to each other player-wise.

SG Addict
    Raptors!

Don't Stop Believin'
    Well, you guys made it to the playoffs. Dont think you'll make it out of the 1st round though man

User Tag List