Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    cs_island_b2 - Frankly I like this map. It is slightly small but the fog makes it somewhat better . You can't see who's killing who unless you're close enough which allows the TTT element to come in. There's plenty of areas to go, but it's certainly a map that could be removed if enough support was given. People can drift out into the sea and not be found for a while. The fog can also work as a hindrance to killing as in you MUST be close to your target otherwise you can't see them. This removes any long range potential such as sniping or binoculars.
    But the rain noises...

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    What we could do is remove the sounds and lightning possibly? Wouldn't be too hard.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict

Donations:
    $50.00
    How loud is your sound? Turn it down I've never noticed the sound to be that bad

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    It hard to hear mics sometimes, and stopsound doesn't work because it's on a loop and it restarts.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    ttt_projectsuburbs_final - I removed this for a reason. It's a big download, not that popular, kills the server, pretty dull in terms of 'TTTness' (open outdoor area and houses at the side in a small L shape map) and so on. It's not that great and should be removed if you ask me.
    Yeah this map is just terrible. People play the objective rather than play TTT anymore, barely anyone kills each other, and each round is dragged until the last few seconds, which gets to be pretty annoying after a while.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    Yeah this map is just terrible. People play the objective rather than play TTT anymore, barely anyone kills each other, and each round is dragged until the last few seconds, which gets to be pretty annoying after a while.
    Both sides can pretty easily stop the objectives being done within the first minute of the round, no one complains about the diamonds being easy on minecraft which is incredibly popular.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Suburbs is poor if you ask me. The houses just get people blocked all around each other which makes people get killed. It's like you either go into a house only to get cock blocked in every room you go to, or you go outside and do nothing.

The download is huge for such a small map too, and the objective is bollocks and pointless either way tbh.

Seriously I'm on the verge of removing this map unless there is any major objection.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    with regard to island_b2, I have never had a problem with this map. The ambient sound is there but it isn't loud enough to drown out microphones (even when I pray it would) and actually seems to add a nice feel to the map. I wouldn't have any problem with the volume of the noises being lowered but I see no reason at all it would need to be removed. Removing the fog would be a huge mistake. The map is more open than you think, the fog is the only thing that allows you to get away with things as a traitor and gives the illusion of a larger map. Overall I can't see removing this map.

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    Wertles (5 May 2014)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List