Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    I'm going to speak out of own experience here, I don't care about the fact that there is music played, but the moment I have to wait longer than 2 minutes to get into a server (especially when I see huge amounts of models and skins) i just cancel the download and join another server.

Why? Because i'm a 99%'er and I don't like to wait. (because i'm human)

If you want to add music, add a radio plugin to both the TTT servers or only to the custom. But I like vanilla for the simplicity.

Thank you, Zaraki out!
    Radios are about the only good way to approach this, but in a gamemode that has a huge focus on communication it's really bad to promote a device that hinders peoples abilities to talk and hear others...I remember hiphopopotamus or whatever his name was, the deaf person who administered around my time here had tons of issues with being killed because people would ask him questions or accuse him and he couldn't hear them

I stand with Zaraki on the preference of vanilla servers that are simplistic, as I can only imagine many others do...it's not a bad recommendation for the second server that's going to get jammed full of custom stuff to see how it works out though, but I can't see it going too well
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulKeeper View Post
    Radios are about the only good way to approach this, but in a gamemode that has a huge focus on communication it's really bad to promote a device that hinders peoples abilities to talk and hear others...I remember Ultramarine or whatever his name was, the deaf person who administered around my time here had tons of issues with being killed because people would ask him questions or accuse him and he couldn't hear them

I stand with Zaraki on the preference of vanilla servers that are simplistic, as I can only imagine many others do...it's not a bad recommendation for the second server that's going to get jammed full of custom stuff to see how it works out though, but I can't see it going too well
    Fixed for you :D

Also I don't know why we keep adding custom-like stuff to Vanilla, lol.

And am I the only person unable to see the entire loading screen? There's a slide bar on the side and part of the server rules are cut off.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    SoulKeeper (8 Apr 2014)

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ExRev View Post
    Fixed for you :D

Also I don't know why we keep adding custom-like stuff to Vanilla, lol.

And am I the only person unable to see the entire loading screen? There's a slide bar on the side and part of the server rules are cut off.
    Yes you are, go fix your PC. Not sure if you're referring to the new loading screen when saying 'custom' as it doesn't affect any changes to the actual gamemode. Aside from that nothing really custom have been added into Vanilla TTT :/

Click here: http://sgloadingscreen.web44.net/ if you are able to see this then it must be an inside issue with Garry's Mod I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Paralyzed; 8 Apr 2014 at 02:41pm.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    As someone who often stays in TTT for hours and has other things open like TS3 I am seriously against this. This sort of thing always gets annoying.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    Click here: http://sgloadingscreen.web44.net/ if you are able to see this then it must be an inside issue with Garry's Mod I'm afraid.
    "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to..."
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List