Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TTT's #1 Rdmer and Hacker
    If you're asking for 1 or 2 songs, That would get pretty annoying hearing the same song all over again every time. Also since I know how people are on TTT there might be mic spam when the music plays.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    I like the idea, but reading some of the comments makes it seem unlikely to happen

Sent from my no

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    If you're asking for 1 or 2 songs, That would get pretty annoying hearing the same song all over again every time. Also since I know how people are on TTT there might be mic spam when the music plays.
    I understand what you're saying. But it seemed to work perfectly on the other server. Imo, we should test it and see if it works or not. Also, the choice of the song is important as it should be something that we can listen to over and over again.

Here are some suggestions. The second and third one are funny for TTT imo.
    Spoiler

we need the third one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00

HAS TO BE THIS SONG

5. Thanked by 4 users:
    LoneWolf (30 Mar 2014), Sleggie (30 Mar 2014), TVL (16 Jul 2014), Wertles (30 Mar 2014)

Banned

pls none of ur gay songs, i want classics like "i want the booty" and "swiggity-swag"

SG Addict
    brazil hue hue heu hue hue hue huehue hue hue huehue hue hue huehue hue hue huehue hue hue huehue hu
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post

HAS TO BE THIS SONG

All the songs sleggie posted are gay

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorOfFrost View Post
    fyi i would not be stopped from being a dick in general from video games it would video games not game just from this server on this one game on this account

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    One song, no matter what it is, would get absolutely obnoxious over time. Only way to make it work out nicely is a lot of songs that play at random, and I can tell you right now that a large amount of people who frequent TTT servers with end-round songs end up spamming the !stopmusic command after they've played there for like a month and heard every song 10+ times. I have played in several different custom TTT servers and all of them with music are annoying over time, also the RDM and mic spam issues already posted are valid as well.

Not to mention you are making this suggestion for Vanilla TTT, which just isn't going to happen. Having basically zero downloads is the reason why people like Vanilla TTT, and not having gay custom songs at end round and so on are what people expect from Vanilla.

9. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (3 Apr 2014), Sleggie (3 Apr 2014)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    One song, no matter what it is, would get absolutely obnoxious over time. Only way to make it work out nicely is a lot of songs that play at random, and I can tell you right now that a large amount of people who frequent TTT servers with end-round songs end up spamming the !stopmusic command after they've played there for like a month and heard every song 10+ times. I have played in several different custom TTT servers and all of them with music are annoying over time, also the RDM and mic spam issues already posted are valid as well.

Not to mention you are making this suggestion for Vanilla TTT, which just isn't going to happen. Having basically zero downloads is the reason why people like Vanilla TTT, and not having gay custom songs at end round and so on are what people expect from Vanilla.
    Thanks for bringing up those points. You gave me a different perspective. Thanks!

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan32 View Post
    No.
    Fact 1: Music = giant downloads = more people quitting for the waiting time.

Fact 2: We need the end round screen to talk around to see if there's someone rdming or not, and I believe music on top of that will only make shit more chaotic.
    These are really good points. I have joined plenty of TTT servers and have been bombarded with incredibly loud music converging with 10 different people talking/screaming at eachother. As soon as the round ends you typically have several people complaining about RDMs and it's annoying to have to wait through the end of the round where no ones doing anything valuable to the beginning of the next round where everyones trying to play to deal with RDM accusations.

There's also the fact that too many songs will increase loading times which should be kept to a minimum.

And lastly everyone has different taste, a song that might be enjoyable to one group of people will be a turn-off and annoy others, it would be really lame to have to listen to the same song every single round, unless you had the ability to mute it; in which case you'd have people with the song disabled trying to talk to others who have the music playing, causing a bunch of spam and confusion.

It was a good thought and the proposal was done really well though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    I'm going to speak out of own experience here, I don't care about the fact that there is music played, but the moment I have to wait longer than 2 minutes to get into a server (especially when I see huge amounts of models and skins) i just cancel the download and join another server.

Why? Because i'm a 99%'er and I don't like to wait. (because i'm human)

If you want to add music, add a radio plugin to both the TTT servers or only to the custom. But I like vanilla for the simplicity.

Thank you, Zaraki out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List