Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    PIXAR makes good animated movies.
    Right I forgot you're like 13.

When I was a kid, disney made some damn good movies. Now they're partnered with pixar and TOGETHER they make good movies.

Like Disney has been around for decades, and you're sitting here talking shit because they're not going fast enough in making your fucking movie and you're worried they are gonna fuck it up. You do understand they've been successful this long for a good reason right?

2. Thanked by 4 users:
    Dirk (16 Mar 2014), ExileD (16 Mar 2014), Sexy Fish (16 Mar 2014), Tsuna (15 Mar 2014)

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    I really don't have an interest in seeing any of the next Star Wars films. I absolutely hated Episodes 1, 2, and 3. To be honest, I was surprised George Lucas sold the rights to Disney, I thought that was his baby.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

SG Addict

Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    PIXAR makes good animated movies.
    Frozen was the best Disney film in years.

You're looking at this wrong, Disney will not be adding a load of Disney crap into Star Wars, they just wouldn't do that unless they want to fuck up Star Wars even more. J.J. Abrams is directing it and he has a bunch of people from previous Star Wars films helping him.

SG Addict

Star Wars 7 Delay

Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post

When I was a kid, disney made some damn good movies. Now they're partnered with pixar and TOGETHER they make good movies.

Like Disney has been around for decades, and you're sitting here talking shit because they're not going fast enough in making your fucking movie and you're worried they are gonna fuck it up. You do understand they've been successful this long for a good reason right?
    Actually I'm 15. So don't even go around pulling that "when I was a kid," shit when you're only about 20. You're sitting here getting all defensive when all I said is they better not fuck it up.

And frosty you're right, frozen was good. But none of us know what Disney has in store for Episode 7. The reason it was delayed was to add more actors and to revise the script for those new actors. So nobody at all knows what they're going to add to this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    I really don't have an interest in seeing any of the next Star Wars films. I absolutely hated Episodes 1, 2, and 3. To be honest, I was surprised George Lucas sold the rights to Disney, I thought that was his baby.
    Yeah, me too Potatoes. I liked 1, 2 and 3 but that's just me. But I'm not very surprised just more curious as to why. But then again he did sell them for I think like $1.5 Billion.
    Last edited by Spyder; 15 Mar 2014 at 06:23am.
    Panda

Don't Stop Believin'
    lol BoM you need to flip the pillow to the cold side

I watched disney when I was a kid, now I don't. Thats all there is to it.

The Soul Still Burns.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    I'm kinda excited but as you said , I hope disney won't fuck up.
    They already fucked up clone wars (Yes I watch it because it's awesome)
    Umm , wb/ cartoon network was responsible for what happened to clone wars.they canceled it. Disney / lucasfilm finished the last season for Netflix.

"Everybody wants to make Deliverance, but nobody wants to play Ned Beatty" - Christopher McQuarrie

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Honestly I think its a good thing Lucas isnt involved in Star Wars anymore. He is personaly responsible for a lot of the things that have gone wrong with the movies over the last decade. Editing over the orginal negatives? him. filming phantom menace in 1080p? him. screwing up the collor timing in the recent releases? him. The current blu-ray release of the movies are garbage because of him.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $120.00
    Episode 1, 2 and 3 had improved voice acting a way more intense fights, there is just no way in my book that episode 4, 5 and 6 was better (though I still love watching them).

Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post

I completely agree with BoM that Disney have made and still make some really good movies.

And stop bitching because the movie have been post-phoned please, look at EA pushing every game out of the door way before it is ready which ultimately leads to a bugged game which story is only half finished. Is that what you wan't with this movie? A movie which is only half finished? I don't care if I have to wait until 2017 (or 2030 for that sake) as long as the movie is good.

I am getting tired of peoples complaining about movies and games being post-phoned, especially when the same peoples complain over how EA pushes game's out of the door before they are ready. Like seriously make up your mind peoples (I am not directing this at anyone).

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Just saying, I so fucking excited for this. I'm quite a large star wars nerd (I just cosplayed as Luke from episode IV with my best friend going as Han Solo from the same movie). They can't fuck it up much more than Jar-Jar did, so I'm not too worried.

SG Addict

Star Wars 7 Delay

Quote Originally Posted by ExileD View Post
    Episode 1, 2 and 3 had improved voice acting a way more intense fights, there is just no way in my book that episode 4, 5 and 6 was better (though I still love watching them).

I completely agree with BoM that Disney have made and still make some really good movies.

And stop bitching because the movie have been post-phoned please, look at EA pushing every game out of the door way before it is ready which ultimately leads to a bugged game which story is only half finished. Is that what you wan't with this movie? A movie which is only half finished? I don't care if I have to wait until 2017 (or 2030 for that sake) as long as the movie is good.

I am getting tired of peoples complaining about movies and games being post-phoned, especially when the same peoples complain over how EA pushes game's out of the door before they are ready. Like seriously make up your mind peoples (I am not directing this at anyone).
    Disney has made good movies yeah.

But nobody here is complaining about the movie getting postponed? The thread is about the delay, not a bitchfest over it.

But I dont care if it takes them 20-google plex years to perfect the movie, I just don't want Disney to fuck it up. And you realize, that even for a multi-billion dollar company like Disney, it's still possible to make mistakes and mess things up. Like Apple with their iPad air and how the screen fucking blew up. Or Microsoft with gaming on Windows 8. Everyone makes mistakes. Doesn't mean Disney can't.

Fucking Hannah Montana "everybody makes mistakes, everyone has those days"

I like your comparison about EA though.
    Last edited by Spyder; 16 Mar 2014 at 10:10pm.
    Panda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List