Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    T - Trip Mines

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...searchtext=ttt
    --

I heard there's a Radio Jammer that blocks chat/mics for 15 secs.. that would be cool!
    Already have trip mines.

As for jammer, not sure I'd be cool with that. Assuming it only affects living, cuz if it messed with dead I'd be pretty pissed, but even then I could see some major issue with that. People thinking something is wrong with the server or some shit and leaving and maybe possible crashes.
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Another thing came up, someone had talked about there being a portable tester which is a one-time use thing only. I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

Also, another idea had popped in my head while playing in the server. I wondered if people could donate and get credits on the CSS servers, why can't they donate and get credits on the Custom TTT server? The amount of credits per dollar doesn't have to be the same, but I'm sure some people would like to do this.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Erpdates:

-Fixed tripwire and turret icons in traitor menu, they have icons now. (Not sure if any others are bugged with purple/black)

-Tested adding weapons to Pointshop, works for the most part, buying/selling a bit weird and will have to work with it to fix. <- Should be fixed now.

-Going to add remaining weapons to pointshop, along with ammo section to buy ammo for said weapons.

-Powerups section now contains Traitor/Detective rounds purchasable. Be advised, currently you can buy these mid-round and they do not work properly, and may make you waste points in doing so. ONLY BUY THESE DURING PREGAME OF THE ROUND YOU WANT THE ROLE. There's a known glitch that if you buy traitor round and you are selected as a detective that round, your name will appear blue on scoreboard then go away a second later. There is literally no way to change this and you just have to run the risk of it happening. It should not be very common.

-Galil and Famas have been changed, more spread and famas has more recoil. So far no one has mentioned whether or not they are still imbalanced.

-Several people have offered to arm custom TTT maps, which I will consider if I can't handle it myself. For now I'm just remembering who they are in case I need them.

4. Thanked by 3 users:
    BoM (15 Mar 2014), Malibu (16 Mar 2014), Spyder (16 Mar 2014)

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    More updates:

-All guns and ammo have been added to pointshop, the backpack thing put in heads/hats category just because it's pointless to have one category for one item. May rearrange if we get more items.

-Pointshop now gives points every 10 minutes, as well as awards points when you kill someone you're supposed to kill, and lose points when you "rdm" or kill someone you shouldn't have. More points are awarded for killing a detective as a traitor than points awarded for killing innocents.

Upcoming updates:
    -Flare gun will get a new model so it doesn't look like a magnum.
    -Detective items.
    -New model for silenced 1 hit sniper.
    -AWP to become another weapon, it will not be armed into any map and will only spawn on random weapon generating locations. Will have slower fire speed, but higher damage and slightly better accuracy than the scout. Most likely plan to make it a two hit kill weapon.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Thanks for the hard work Xenoboy ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List