Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    -Add a Gun Store to the Point Shop which allows you to buy a gun for that certain round (10 pts for AK, 8 pts for Silenced M4, etc)
    This is already planned, I just need to sit down and take the time to do it. You have to manually make each one.

-Jihad
    Planned to be put in, I wasn't sure considering our all-vanilla-playing player base whether or not it would go over well. Range and such will be obviously adjusted.
    -Skins and more hats
    People keep saying to put models in, but I have to say it increases download time for new players by about 5 times as long. Not to mention, they make TTT not even feel like TTT anymore (moreso than hats) simply because instead of "KoS Xeno" it's "KOS Master Chief" or whatever skin you have, because you can't disguise away from it, and usually if you have plenty of models you may be the only one there with that skin. Makes you easier to spot, harder to hide (Some models stick through walls if you crouch in a corner) and makes the disguiser an entirely useless weapon.
    -Flashbangs
    -More custom weapons
    Custom weapons possibly, the problem is that there's not a "massive custom weapons that are already balanced" pack anywhere out there. So we get issues like the aug or ak47 (Before I changed them today) where the weapons are so overpowered that they're all that is used.

That being said, even if we got more weapons there's still only going to be 4-5 weapons that are used all the time, those being the better weapons. I can't balance all of them and inevitably, the galil is going to fire slower and do less damage than an AK, and a deagle will always do more dmg and be able to 1-hit headshot over a USP. The guns that are worse just simply won't be used, and we would have armed every map with them for basically no reason.

Also, other players have also been asking for new maps to be added now with the new traitor/detective weapons and equipment that you can buy from the traitor store.
    Currently looking for new detective items. Traitor weapons are so easy to find and as it is I already have plans to put in Jihad which means 4-5 custom Traitor weapons to Detective's having only one currently. The maps you listed are already planned to put on. Just have to arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I like health nades idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfbc2rox View Post
    -Need a normal AWP,P250,P90
    -Powerups
    -Jetpacks for the detectives and traitors
    -Fake health stations
    -More Accessories
    -Stun nade
    -Jihads
    -Fake Deaths for Traitors
    -All the CSS weapons
    Normal awp will be made, I want to find a new model to use for silenced rifle. Also have plans to nerf the silenced rifle as it is. Currently it's been nerfed to have higher delay time. (Have to wait 5 seconds between each shot)
    Powerups - No idea what I may do with this. I have considered faster movespeed, or low grav, something like that to be added to powerups. Buying Traitor/Detective rounds will be added.
    Jetpacks - No. We have grapple hooks.
    Accessories - See above.
    Stun nade - No.
    Jihads - See above.
    Painstations may be added if I find more D items.
    Fake deaths for Traitors - No, completely ruins the game in my opinion, and traitors don't need every advantage in the world. See Vanilla TTT for why.
    -All CSS weapons - No, it would take a really long time and as stated above almost 75% will never be used/liked/wanted.

SG Addict

Donations:
    $1.00
    Pls, no jihad

pls.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Neptune (11 Mar 2014)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Jihad sucks. We already have 1 hit knife that's enough unavoidable dying

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Neptune (11 Mar 2014)

Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00
    no jihad thanks, but if you do make the range so short you havr to hug them to kill them

7. Thanked by 1 user:
    TVL (4 May 2014)

SG Addict

Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    do you still need temple armed? I will do any other maps if needed.

SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Here ya go frosty:

On a serious note; I think jihad is fun personally. I really don't get that mad when used on me and enjoy using it. I think it's kinda unfair to compare it to the one hit knife. For starters you can throw the damn knife and get people. And the biggest thing is it only affects one person. Both can be used in different scenarios. With the knife, you fuck up one inno's day and can live to fuck up another's. With jihad you fuck up someone's day and that's it. Depending on the radius it could be one person, could be five. I mean, c4 does the same thing. You hear it and you run to the hills or try to stop it. Most of the time when I've played on servers with jihad, it rarely kills more than two people. I even used it in the t tester room on 67th and barely got anyone.

As for different scenarios, you wouldn't use your jihad on some random inno by himself at the barn on 67th or some random inno by himself near the acid pit on roy the ship. You'd use your knife.

Don't see any harm in adding a jihad, granted the radius is low enough and it doesn't prove to be OP.
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

SG Addict

Donations:
    $1.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Here ya go frosty:

On a serious note; I think jihad is fun personally. I really don't get that mad when used on me and enjoy using it. I think it's kinda unfair to compare it to the one hit knife. For starters you can throw the damn knife and get people. And the biggest thing is it only affects one person. Both can be used in different scenarios. With the knife, you fuck up one inno's day and can live to fuck up another's. With jihad you fuck up someone's day and that's it. Depending on the radius it could be one person, could be five. I mean, c4 does the same thing. You hear it and you run to the hills or try to stop it. Most of the time when I've played on servers with jihad, it rarely kills more than two people. I even used it in the t tester room on 67th and barely got anyone.

As for different scenarios, you wouldn't use your jihad on some random inno by himself at the barn on 67th or some random inno by himself near the acid pit on roy the ship. You'd use your knife.

Don't see any harm in adding a jihad, granted the radius is low enough and it doesn't prove to be OP.
    The point of being traitor in TTT is to kill people and get away with it. It's a game about being skilled enough to kill people without being killed. Jihad is the complete opposite of that. It's dumb and adds no purpose to the game. I don't know what's fun or satisfying about being able to run up to someone, pressing a button, and then sitting in spectate with them for the remainder of the round besides getting a cheap laugh.

Also if you throw your knife as a serious attempt to try to kill people you are bad at the game.

SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Harro View Post
    The point of being traitor in TTT is to kill people and get away with it. It's a game about being skilled enough to kill people without being killed. Jihad is the complete opposite of that. It's dumb and adds no purpose to the game. I don't know what's fun or satisfying about being able to run up to someone, pressing a button, and then sitting in spectate with them for the remainder of the round besides getting a cheap laugh.

Also if you throw your knife as a serious attempt to try to kill people you are bad at the game.
    I find fun and humor in the "OH MY G-" and they die. Also I've seen people throw the knife and be very successful from a distance.
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

SG Noob

we need bass cannons! please

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    T - Trip Mines

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...searchtext=ttt
    --

I heard there's a Radio Jammer that blocks chat/mics for 15 secs.. that would be cool!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List