SG Noob

Cool Wow you got Owned: an ExRev Tale

On a fateful Wednesday, January 22nd, while JOHN RAMBO was playing traitor in TTT, ExRev got a murderboner as traitor. He could no longer help himself! He watched JOHN RAMBO as he stroked his juicy kawaii knife. He approached RAMBO which startled him and made him WOW I GOT OWNED everywhere on the floor and on ExRev's deagle too! Being drenched in fellow traitor blood made ExRev harder than ever!

ExRev: "JOHN RAMBO! I'm alive and I want my bullets to be INSIDE OF YOU."
    JOHN RAMBO: "Wow I'm gonna get owned! I always knew you would RDM a fellow traitor!"

John Rambo grabbed a bunch of bullets for ExRev's deagle and inserted them all inside the gun. All the other innocents around the server watched intently as ExRev shot his bullets back and forth into JOHN RAMBO's head, making a continuously squishy wet noise. The other innocents also became murderbonered and they all gathered around ExRev and JOHN RAMBO and started to shoot them to death after every respawn.

JOHN RAMBO: "Oh my goodness, ExRev chan! WOW! You're churning my head up so well! Your bullets are killing me instantly! OH WOW!"

All the other innocents became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They called ExRev out round by round after he kept reviving and spawning knives! All of them wanted to kill ExRev so much!

JOHN RAMBO: "No wait guys! WOW! You're all going to be banned for avenging my RDM!"

JOHN RAMBO WOW GOT OWNED so hard he was beyond full of micspam accusations from ExRev, and was banned for 2 hours from having his insides so completely owned. The Yuno logged on to the server and found JOHN RAMBO, dead with a huge ass banhammer in his bum, with a HUGE belly full of WOW YOU GOT OWNED.

2. Thanked by 4 users:
    Extreme Potatoes (25 Jan 2014), Fonzi (4 Jan 2015), Le French Sloth (24 Mar 2014), Yuno (4 Feb 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    I think I might have lost some brain cells

SG Addict
    You got banned for being an annoying prick. Clearly muting/gagging/kicking and flat out telling you to shut the fuck up don't work. If you want to appeal your two hour ban, kindly use the proper section.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

SG Addict
    And since you now want to start being an annoying prick via PM, bye.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

User Tag List