Thread: Artist Needed!

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00

Artist Needed!

Alright, I am putting this here in hopes that someone can recreate a picture for me. Anyways, our athletic trainer, who has been at the school for 32 years is finally retiring and it's been an idea that we use our old school logo and put it on a hat or shirt or something. Unfortunately back in the late 80's our school logo was deemed racist and subsequently has been removed from pretty much everything in our school. Since the internet wasn't out then, no one has gotten their hands on the logo for a long, long time. Three years ago, the hockey team had an anniversary game though and the old logos were brought out for one game. So I tried to compile all of the pictures of the logo and put them together:

I realize that the quality is shit, but that is the best I can do right now, since finding pictures is so incredibly hard. Anyways, I would love it if someone could take the time to copy the logo, fully shaded and everything and a big enough resolution (min. 1000,1000) to fit on a shirt/hat/etc. while looking professional. I realize that this is an obscene task, especially because my images are so crap.
    This would really mean a lot to me and everyone else back at school, thanks.

tl;dr. I need that logo recreated to a minimum of 1000x1000.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $120.00
    Since this means so much to you I will see what I can do, re-creating the upper part should be easy but it is hard to see the details on the lower part.

Even if I can't manage to do this, I really hope someone else can. Maybe floffy can help?

User Tag List