Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vanilla TTT

voted worst AO of 2013
    pretty sure having a second TTT server with custom content would bring in a lot of new players, this way we get the people who come to the server for vanilla in server one and people who want a customized TTT can go in the other.

Just have to make sure we add the right stuff because a lot of the custom stuff is OP as fuck, like that fucking poison dart gun.

SG Player
    Donations:
    $150.00
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    That being the case, I would not make it an overboard custom TTT server. Main reason being that downloads are waayyy too long for some custom TTT servers, and also because the more custom things you put on, the more imbalanced the game of TTT gets.
    DID SOMEONE CALL FOR ME???

Wii U Name: sanestrategy

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    pretty sure having a second TTT server with custom content would bring in a lot of new players, this way we get the people who come to the server for vanilla in server one and people who want a customized TTT can go in the other.

Just have to make sure we add the right stuff because a lot of the custom stuff is OP as fuck, like that fucking poison dart gun.

I say that we focus on the Morbus and TTT server. We can indeed offer custom extras on another server, but waiting a month won't hurt us. To see how it all evolves, and if Morbus won't steal our TTT playerbase.

At the moment, a prop server and servers with extra game mods for Gmod look really worth investing.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    I say that we focus on the Morbus and TTT server. We can indeed offer custom extras on another server, but waiting a month won't hurt us. To see how it all evolves, and if Morbus won't steal our TTT playerbase.

At the moment, a prop server and servers with extra game mods for Gmod look really worth investing.
    Morbus won't steal TTT playerbase because it's being populated on its own for the most part.

A majority of the players that are in that server end up being randoms.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Morbus won't steal TTT playerbase because it's being populated on its own for the most part.

Do we see an increase of forum members after the server was made btw?? I'm sure you guys know.

If the Morbus is constantly full btw, create an extra one to increase the playerbase and we can regress to one server once the hype is over ;)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    Do we see an increase of forum members after the server was made btw?? I'm sure you guys know.

If the Morbus is constantly full btw, create an extra one to increase the playerbase and we can regress to one server once the hype is over ;)
    Well it's empty like every time I want to join, so I don't think we need another server. As far as new forum members, those probably wont come until we get some regulars on the server instead of random new people

SG Player

Any update on the custom TTT server? It hasn't been up in awhile and I had some fun on it last time it was up.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    I need to stop being lazy, but I am getting busy from work and college so I haven't worked on it. I will try and get something going this weekend.

SG Player
    Can someone give me the IP of the custom one since i'm too lazy to find it myself?

Even if it isn't up, I would still like it for when it is.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    It's the IP for the old cinema server.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List