Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    time to reform a SG dota squads, and SG tf2 player base...maybe

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    tf2 and CSGO please, they both seem to still bring in a good player base if you do it right.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    capp'n (2 Jan 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroShadow View Post
    time to reform a SG dota squads, and SG tf2 player base...maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    tf2 and CSGO please, they both seem to still bring in a good player base if you do it right.
    Would love to see an SG TF2 server. I'd spend atleast an hour everyday trying to populate it.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    BoM (2 Jan 2014), Static (2 Jan 2014)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pan32 View Post
    CS 1.6 has a fucklot of people playing nonsteam and thats why it doesn't die, but i doubt css will die at all.
    I disagree. I believe that CSS will continue to dwindle over the next few years until it appeals to a fringe group of players reminiscent of CZ, though not nearly as low. Source wasn't as universally popular as CS and the community was quite split regarding their view of Source. Not only has CS been consistently more popular than source, but IIRC CS's competitive scene 6-7 years after release was still more popular than Source's competitive scene (although both are dead now).

CS will always be regarded as a classic and remembered through rose tinted glasses, but I doubt this will be the case for CSS.

SG Addict
    I recommend a CSGO Scrim server.( One without the !lo3 thing. May be hard to get an admin to do so). There's also a new gamemode out for csgo atm that's similar to Battle Royale/Hunger games, however the map didn't seem that fun to me. Maybe we can make one with a better map? :D A Deathmatch headshot only server may be nice? Or just a regular DM server

And an idle server

SG Regular

Csgo scrim server be bad people just gone do match making and idle server will not get players base just join kill and leave
    And most clans at cs1.6 do something call boost you pay like 5 for 1 week and your server get alot of players

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by chet View Post
    Csgo scrim server be bad people just gone do match making and idle server will not get players base just join kill and leave
    And most clans at cs1.6 do something call boost you pay like 5 for 1 week and your server get alot of players
    Matchmaking is an utter shitfest of hackers atm and 128 tick is love. 128 tick is life

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Mudkip™ (2 Jan 2014)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
    Matchmaking is an utter shitfest of hackers atm and 128 tick is love. 128 tick is life
    That was due to the fact of csgo being so dirt cheap during the christmas break, cheaters are always going to be around there is no avoiding it. That is why they implemented overwatch which is like LOL's tribunal system except better. The way it works is once you have 150 competitive wins you can partake in overwatch, and the system is actually working. I've witnessed hackers get banned mid competitive game and reddit also has a group of diehard cs fans who want to rid it of hackers who are constantly on overwatch.

Fallout 4 Hype

SG Regular
    We had a TF2 server in the past and it was the same as napalm servers on CSS they get set up and they are played for a week to a month and then it dies real fast and the slots get reverted back to popular servers but on the other hand i would definatly love to see some more CS:GO servers

SG'S #1 Randy
    CSGO servers pl0x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List