SG Noob
    Donations:
    $20.00

Broken Textures on CS:S Servers

I've gone back on the CS:S servers after a long break and re installing CS:S, and now the supporter skins, not combine or gregori, but the skins you have to go into the store menu to select, are missing textures? How can I fix this?

Banned

You're going to have to download them manually. I couldn't find them on our site so try looking around.

SG Noob
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Yeah I can't find them :C

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    materials
    models
    sound

Extract each folder to Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download

It might be worth noting that I also occasionally play a DM and bhop server that are not affiliated with SG. As these folders were taken directly from my hard drive, expect some bloat in the form of extra custom content from the other servers. I tried to sift through each folder and weed out what was SG's and what wasn't but as the labels aren't exactly precise I saw it best to just leave it as is.

EDIT : Copy and pasted from the original thread I posted these from which was dated early June, so the files within might be dated. If requested I could upload more recent files if the above do not work.

10:49 PM - TTN // Kubo [SG]: omg im going to go post on yahoo questions n ask how to turn a straight qtpi gay
    10:49 PM - TTN // Kubo [SG]: they know everything

User Tag List