Thread: zr_A51S3

Banned

zr_A51S3

A Christmas map for a big ZR Xmas event. I need your help to help me find Christmas props. Either a download, or the location in my computer so I can steal some from other maps such as ze_christmas_escape... or whatever its called.

This map is supposed to be released in the following days. It has an escape-ish stylel like in zr_25_days and lots of grenades to suit the grenade mod. Its small and cozy with festive music and props. It takes place in a mili- never mind... Its up to you to join us during the Zriotmas event.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Not to be a troll or negative, but we are going to start making christmas maps and christmas servers way too late imo.. Christmas is in 3 days and that's the moment when you guys are starting to take action.

This isn't planned out as it should have been. We can learn from this and do better next year. Because.. Who wants to play christmas maps after christmas??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    Not to be a troll or negative, but we are going to start making christmas maps and christmas servers way too late imo.. Christmas is in 3 days and that's the moment when you guys are starting to take action.

This isn't planned out as it should have been. We can learn from this and do better next year. Because.. Who wants to play christmas maps after christmas??
    The map is 99% done. The remaining 1% is the Xmas props to decorate.

r00d b*****
    Played this map yesterday. Good map!

User Tag List