Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Centurion I

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00

The Centurion I

Great tank but but horrible for earning credits . Does anyone here have tips on how to improve my credit income with this tank , without premium ? It is a tank that really punishes failure and even if your team wins, you can still lose credits if you have not done enough .

Tips on how to not go bankrupt ?
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 24 Oct 2013 at 05:42am.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    You shouldn't really expect to make any credits at tier 8 and above unless you have premium on to be honest. With the Centuiron im guessing in might be a little worse due to its high rate of fire, so your spending more on ammo resupply. My only advice is to make your shots count, try to put out more damage (for the most part damage=credits), and try to stay a live/dont take unnecessary hits.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Tier 8 is when the british mediums stop being terrible .

The problem with the centurions 20 pounder is that while it does have great penetration, it does not do much damage ( 288 max ) and a shell costs 680 credits each . In a battle where I do over 2000 damage and my team wins , I maybe make a profit of 2-3 k if I take damage and 6-7 k if I dont . If I my team rushes like lemmings and I get overrun because of no support, I lose 8-11k .

I guess I will have to hope that the cost of shells and repair is lowered in the near-future.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 24 Oct 2013 at 08:04am.

Marketing Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    Tier 8 is when the british mediums stop being terrible .

The problem with the centurions 20 pounder is that while it does have great penetration, it does not do much damage ( 288 max ) and a shell costs 680 credits each . In a battle where I do over 2000 damage and my team wins , I maybe make a profit of 2-3 k if I take damage and 6-7 k if I dont . If I my team rushes like lemmings and I get overrun because of no support, I lose 8-11k .

I guess I will have to hope that the cost of shells and repair is lowered in the near-future.
    What? The comet is arguably the best tier 7 medium

SG Addict
    I thought free players should maintain a bunch of tier 5-7 tanks for credit making to fund their tier 8+ tanks?

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngo View Post
    What? The comet is arguably the best tier 7 medium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    I thought free players should maintain a bunch of tier 5-7 tanks for credit making to fund their tier 8+ tanks?
    Both of these are very true.

Another good way to make money is play which every tree is part of the on track event.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    I figured it out :

1) Do nothing for the first few minutes, see where the battle goes, conserve ammo and hp .
    2) Pick off whatever low hp enemies are left if battle is tilted in favour of your team .
    3) Profit

:D

Also the reason why I think anything below the centurion is horrible is because I like playing World of Tanks not World of Scouts . The comet can only be fun if the MM does not fuck you over and put you up against tier 9 and 10 , which it loves to do a lot .
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 24 Oct 2013 at 03:35pm.

Marketing Administrator
    I figured it out :

1) Do nothing for the first few minutes, see where the battle goes, conserve ammo and hp .
    2) Pick off whatever low hp enemies are left if battle is tilted in favour of your team .
    3) Profit

:D

Also the reason why I think anything below the centurion is horrible is because I like playing World of Tanks not World of Scouts .
    That's retarded, in that case if you like the centurion above, might as well play World of Big ass Mediums.

Also that's an equally retarded plan, you're playing like a shitty pubbie who goes for killshots but does absolutely nothing else to help your team, and most likely the game ends in your team losing and you not getting victory credits.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngo View Post
    That's retarded, in that case if you like the centurion above, might as well play World of Big ass Mediums.

Also that's an equally retarded plan, you're playing like a shitty pubbie who goes for killshots but does absolutely nothing else to help your team, and most likely the game ends in your team losing and you not getting victory credits.

You misunderstand - I wait a while to see if my team is a bunch of lemmings . If half your team dies in the first 1-2 minutes without destroying a single enemy then there is no point in wasting ammo that costs 680 per shell.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 24 Oct 2013 at 03:46pm.

Marketing Administrator
    You misunderstand - I wait a while to see if my team is a bunch of lemmings . If half your team dies in the first 1-2 minutes without destroying a single enemy then there is no point in wasting ammo that costs 680 per shell.
    I'm not misunderstanding anything, and this post further proves to me that you're a bad.

You always assume your team is a bunch of lemmings, but if you're that afraid of wasting credits firing ammo at enemy tanks, maybe you should play arty, so you only shoot once every minute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List