SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00

Tricking People In TTT

Is tricking people into killing themselves in TTT considered rdm? Such as the "tester" in haunts or whitehouse.

SG Addict

Donations:
    $1.00
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterOutgoing o3o View Post
    Is tricking people into killing themselves in TTT considered rdm? Such as the "tester" in haunts or whitehouse.
    If you convince someone to fall into a hole it's their own fault for being retarded. If you convince someone to go into the traitor passages in lost temple and then press the button on them, it's a different story.

Either though can be considered a traitorous act so people can kill you for it.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I understand being able to be killed for it, but being punished by an admin.

SG Addict
    The question doesn't regard what type of action of that, it just concerns whether it counts as a Random Death Match or not. If we look at the context of the term 'RDM' which is in this case means killing with no solid proof whatsoever. Now that we have down, we can look at what the question puts forth With reference to the matter. Although you are not killing them, in a sense, you are the ones behind their death. That type of image doesn't apply to the term 'RDM', but if you look carefully at the rules, you will notice Section: TTT Specific Rules, Number: three, states "Detectives can give orders within reason but no suicide requests." In a sense, detectives are the same as innocents, so the rule applies to both innocents and detectives. So it is punishable.

Still though, the topic is debatable. At first, I was on the side of it being not punishable. Anyone can provide us with their thoughts on the topic.

TTT's #1 Rdmer and Hacker
    I would say yes, Let's say Its a new person he doesn't know the map for haunts and you tell him come get "tested" He falls and dies, Its your fault that he died and if hes inno then it is considered rdm. If you were traitor it wouldn't

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I believe that if you tell someone to walk in a suicidal "place" it's their fault for listening. They should know better that on the internet their are a lot of people who would do a lot of stuff for the giggles.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    It's not like i'm ordering them to do it, i'm just saying. Hey! Lets get tested, and if they listen they die.

SG Addict
    I don't see how it can be punishable. If you got tricked, great. Most people will learn from it the first time or two. The other fact is that they also did it on their own. Sure, you motivated them or whatever, but they still did it on their own choice. I could understand it being traitorous though too, as it should be.

[08-06, 13:00] Virdebello: I love you gater
    http://www.justin.tv/carnagegator

SG Addict

It depends as harro said, but either way it is still essentially rdming / tking imo

also go to bed omar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    Seriously play techies against xdoodles and you will know no greater joy in this world.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    If you trick someone into doing something that gets them killed, but are not forcing them to do so, I would say you are able to be killed by other players as it can be seen as traitorous, but I wouldn't punish as an Admin.

Such as saying "Hey push this button" as opposed to "Push this button or I kill you". On one hand you're simply tricking a person where they have full choice in whether to listen to you or not, the other you are forcing a player to do something that kills them, at which point you are the sole cause of their death.

User Tag List