SG Player

Donations:
    $20.00

Clarification on prop surfing

Very recently, on sunday I was playing on the ttt server and it was the rooftops map with jake and mad dog. Both of them said that prop surfing was allowed because the rules did not specify against it. Later that day, about 4-5 hours later, both pet rock and octa joined the server. Then they were telling me that it was not allowed and then i was reported by extreme potatoes and banned for prop surfing.

Please clarify this rule so I can maybe appeal the ban.
    thanks,
    Derp Derpidy Derp Derp

#ripkip
    Donations:
    $20.00

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    then8erater (8 Oct 2013)

SG Player

Donations:
    $20.00
    But according to some admins, and players, this does not apply to prop surfing. If it against the rules, I am suggesting that someone may want to add "no prop surfing" to the list. I'm just suggesting that you should, to avoid confusion in the future

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    I usually only warn them if they use the prop to get someone where they shouldnt be able to get. Which is what you did. So you were teleported and warned, and a disscussion even ensued about it. Then a few hours later there was a demo of you prop surfing a again, so you were banned.

I don't know why some admin choose not to punish for it, but its just common sense.

SG Player

Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by then8erater View Post
    I am suggesting that someone may want to add "no prop surfing" to the list. I'm just suggesting that you should, to avoid confusion in the future
    Some admins do not punish and some do, I am saying this so there is no question to punish or not when it comes to this issue.

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by then8erater View Post
    Some admins do not punish and some do, I am saying this so there is no question to punish or not when it comes to this issue.

As SHP stated in his blatantly obvious pictures, you can't prop surf (glitch) to areas that you cannot normally reach. You were in the wrong and so is anyone else who does it to reach places that the map will not normally allow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

8. Thanked by 2 users:
    Octa (9 Oct 2013), then8erater (9 Oct 2013)

User Tag List