Members banned from this thread: Habibi

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00

Syria. In or out?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the situation in Syria. One side stating it was the Assad's regime who launched Chemical weapons, and the other stating it was the rebels. Chemical Weapons have been banned since 1993, thus when this whole escapade with Syria happened the United Nations decided to get involved.

The USA have declared that they have have proof and that are certain that the regime used the chemical weapons
    "Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday that the Obama administration is "all but certain" that the Syrian government used chemical weapons to attack innocent civilians."
    US accuses Syrian government of using chemical weapons and destroying evidence ? RT USA

I would love to see this proof as at the moment I am more with the Russian standpoint. They state that the rebels used the weapons, and I have to agree with them. They were already fighting a loosing battle and have already stated that they would use chemical weapons. "Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said Monday."
    Is It Possible The Syrian Rebels (Not Assad) Used Chemical Weapons? : The Two-Way : NPR

Where does everyone else stand on this matter? Are you on the USA, France and UK's side with the thinking that the Regime used the chemical weapons, or are you in fact on the same thinking as the Russians?

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $5.00
    What is the worst that could happen ?

(Just another world war)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    When it comes to chemical warfare, it doesn't really matter who did it as the same outcome happened. Innocents were killed.

SG Professional

Donations:
    $20.00
    They were all but certain Iraq had WMDs too.

SG Addict
    So far it doesn't seem as though Canada will go for any direct intervention.

Edit: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor....html?cmp=fbtl
    Waiting on the UN investigation to be finished before deciding on what action to take, more then likely Canada will be playing support on this one though if anything does happen.
    Last edited by PingPong; 29 Aug 2013 at 07:10pm.

Fallout 4 Hype

6. Thanked by 4 users:
    BoA (29 Aug 2013), Sniper (29 Aug 2013), Tamahome (28 Aug 2013), Xoddox (28 Aug 2013)

SG Addict
    bro weezy, this is exactly what they want you to think lol. That the Syrian government used chemical weapons so they can invade and take the oil just like they did with Iraq and Libya. Saddam Hussein & Gaddafi may have been cold killers and cruel leaders, but they were attempting on making there countries very strong and stable which is a threat to United States and many others. Gaddafi
    was attempting on making Libya and many other middle eastern countries filthy rich and putting countries like USA in the gutter by introducing the Dinar. Too bad America intervened and got him killed. CNN and all other media networks will only show you what they want to show you, sometimes farrrr from the truth.

This was definitely the rebels. But the fishy part about this is that Russia and China are backing up Syria for one and only one oil purpose. Oil.

FYI- America is backing up the rebels

USA's key Strategy: Divide and Conquer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    (Just another world war)
    not really. as usual putin is waving his dick around but russia has already pussied out

as for the op, i wouldn't take loose speculation over actual evidence. so i'll wait for that
    Last edited by high rws; 28 Aug 2013 at 10:09pm.

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    bro weezy, this is exactly what they want you to think lol. That the Syrian government used chemical weapons so they can invade and take the oil just like they did with Iraq and Libya. Saddam Hussein & Gaddafi may have been cold killers and cruel leaders, but they were attempting on making there countries very strong and stable which is a threat to United States and many others. Gaddafi
    was attempting on making Libya and many other middle eastern countries filthy rich and putting countries like USA in the gutter by introducing the Dinar. Too bad America intervened and got him killed. CNN and all other media networks will only show you what they want to show you, sometimes farrrr from the truth.

This was definitely the rebels. But the fishy part about this is that Russia and China are backing up Syria for one and only one oil purpose. Oil.

FYI- America is backing up the rebels

USA's key Strategy: Divide and Conquer.
    Not only oil. Russia has a naval facility in Syria which is the only one they have in the Mediterranean , a large arms deal and good trade relations . China is also interested in protecting their good trade relations and companies in Syria .

As for the chemical attacks , I suspect it was some islamic extremist group trying to frame the government . Don't get me wrong, I totally believe that the Assad is evil , we know this because he allowed his army to shell cities and towns full of innocent people . However I don't think he is stupid enough to gas over 1000 civilians right when UN inspectors are in his country and when he isn't even losing the war.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 29 Aug 2013 at 09:47am.

10. Thanked by 2 users:
    Harpr33t (29 Aug 2013), Korean Ninja (29 Aug 2013)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    Not only oil. Russia has a naval facility in Syria which is the only one they have in the Mediterranean , a large arms deal and good trade relations . China is also interested in protecting their good trade relations and companies in Syria .

As for the chemical attacks , I suspect it was some islamic extremist group trying to frame the government . Don't get me wrong, I totally believe that the Assad is evil , we know this because he allowed his army to shell cities and towns full of innocent people . However I don't think he is stupid enough to gas over 1000 civilians right when UN observers are in his country and when he isn't even losing the war.
    Bro I don't even think it is an extremist group, I believe whoever did it is being secretly backed up by the United States government. This is what they always do; they send there spies in, cause mad drama. Then tell the American people that they going in to help, but everyone knows they ain't there for helping as they claim. It always solely for there profit. (OIL)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Whoever wins, the Syrian people have already lost.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List