Members banned from this thread: Habibi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    Bro I don't even think it is an extremist group, I believe whoever did it is being secretly backed up by the United States government. This is what they always do; they send there spies in, cause mad drama. Then tell the American people that they going in to help, but everyone knows they ain't there for helping as they claim. It always solely for there profit. (OIL)
    syria is not a big player in exporting oil. their reserves are actually quite small. to put it in perspective, they have around 2.5 billion m3 of oil reserves while iraq and saudi arabia have around 150 billion m3. their oil production has halved in the last 17 years or so and they'll probably have to import oil in the next decade. finally, their markets for oil lie in europe, not in america

to assume that america is considering a campaign in syria for its oil is absurd

Still a Lazy Gamer

Bro I don't even think it is an extremist group, I believe whoever did it is being secretly backed up by the United States government. This is what they always do; they send there spies in, cause mad drama. Then tell the American people that they going in to help, but everyone knows they ain't there for helping as they claim. It always solely for there profit. (OIL)
    Yes, that's why the American-backed Canadian Liberation Front has been so successful at destabilizing Canada so that we can launch an intervention and seize their delicious oil sand fields from which we derive nearly a fifth our of imports.

Sounds stupid? So do you. The three largest exporters to the US are close allies, and Venezuela's dick-waving Chavismo rhetoric against the US is more or less for the polls these days.

As for people talking about the possibility of a false-flag chemical attack by rebels to give the West a reason to intervene, or otherwise questioning the scale of the chemical attacks, these are at least hold merit, particularly in my opinion the latter. I highly doubt the scale of the attacks, according to the current casualty reports, even come close to the usage of chemical weapons by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war or by Iraq against Kurds to the north (and even the latter had roughly the same death toll and was even more one-sided than the current Syrian civil war.) Whether or not international law with sustain the claims and warrant intervention is irrelevant at this point, Russia will veto, with China also vetoing or abstaining.

More curious is that the British parliament just rejected action by a narrow margin, which hurts the possibility of a robust coalition to shore up support for some level of action. BBC News - David Cameron loses Syria vote in Commons
    Last edited by PotshotPolka; 29 Aug 2013 at 03:53pm.

3. Thanked by 3 users:
    Caution (29 Aug 2013), Dirk (30 Aug 2013), Xoddox (29 Aug 2013)

champagne & cocaine
    I'm literally just waiting for the day I walk into work and get told I'm deploying to Syria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Yes, that's why the American-backed Canadian Liberation Front has been so successful at destabilizing Canada so that we can launch an intervention and seize their delicious oil sand fields from which we derive nearly a fifth our of imports.

Sounds stupid? So do you. The three largest exporters to the US are close allies, and Venezuela's dick-waving Chavismo rhetoric against the US is more or less for the polls these days.

As for people talking about the possibility of a false-flag chemical attack by rebels to give the West a reason to intervene, or otherwise questioning the scale of the chemical attacks, these are at least hold merit, particularly in my opinion the latter. I highly doubt the scale of the attacks, according to the current casualty reports, even come close to the usage of chemical weapons by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war or by Iraq against Kurds to the north (and even the latter had roughly the same death toll and was even more one-sided than the current Syrian civil war.) Whether or not international law with sustain the claims and warrant intervention is irrelevant at this point, Russia will veto, with China also vetoing or abstaining.

More curious is that the British parliament just rejected action by a narrow margin, which hurts the possibility of a robust coalition to shore up support for some level of action. BBC News - David Cameron loses Syria vote in Commons
    LOL aite chill out for a second potnerd. But lets begin here. The only reason Canada has not been invaded by United States is because the country is literally a puppet for America. (Stephen Harper LOOL) The moment America starts needing more oil is the moment they will kindly tell Canada. If Canada disagrees, (which probably won't happen considering the first statement) they will invade.

As far as your second comment goes, I can't argue with you. Well put.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    I'm literally just waiting for the day I walk into work and get told I'm deploying to Syria.
    Kill them all with that Marine testosterone.

Still a Lazy Gamer

LOL aite chill out for a second potnerd. But lets begin here. The only reason Canada has not been invaded by United States is because the country is literally a puppet for America. (Stephen Harper LOOL) The moment America starts needing more oil is the moment they will kindly tell Canada. If Canada disagrees, (which probably won't happen considering the first statement) they will invade.

Oh good, you're being a worthless troll. For a second I thought you seriously believed the verbal diarrhea you were posting.

8. Thanked by 3 users:
    Dimitry (30 Aug 2013), Korean Ninja (29 Aug 2013), Tweezy (1 Sep 2013)

SG Addict

You'd have to retarded to actually believe that. Also if the U.S. wanted Canada they would take it. To put into perspective the majority of the bases in the U.S. have more man power in just one of them then the entire Canadian Forces. As for being puppets you're an idiot, if that was the case then how come we stayed out of Vietnam and Iraq?
    Last edited by PingPong; 29 Aug 2013 at 07:09pm.

Fallout 4 Hype

SG Regular
    I just hope that there isn't another war. It all depends on what Obamanation decides to do...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    You'd have to retarded to actually believe that. Also if the U.S. wanted Canada they would take it. To put into perspective the majority of the bases in the U.S. have more man power in just one of them then the entire Canadian Forces. As for being puppets you're an idiot, if that was the case then how come we stayed out of Vietnam and Iraq?
    LOL. Bro, obviously Canada isn't going to follow United States to every war. I'm talking about behind closed doors. Canada is a peaceful country, you don't hear about Canada invading countries. They are always there for peace and to help out. America on the other hand isn't.

@ Potnerd: I was serious about everything I said, I don't see your point. QUIT NERD RAGING

Still a Lazy Gamer

LOL. Bro, obviously Canada isn't going to follow United States to every war. I'm talking about behind closed doors. Canada is a peaceful country, you don't hear about Canada invading countries. They are always there for peace and to help out. America on the other hand isn't.

@ Potnerd: I was serious about everything I said, I don't see your point. QUIT NERD RAGING
    And my patience wears thin. Read the sections rules before you come back.

13. Thanked by 3 users:
    Korean Ninja (29 Aug 2013), Tweezy (1 Sep 2013), Xoddox (30 Aug 2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List