Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00

M3 Lee - Help needed

He guys. I am currently rolling with the M3 Lee as apparently the tanks after it are pretty damn awesome. This tank is such a fricking grind, do you guys have any tips and tricks to get through it as quickly as possible?

Thanks

SG Addict
    play the tank as if it was a tank destroyer, find other more power tanks and follow them to support. Use buildings or rocks for cover, keeping the left side of your tank covered while the right side can keep firing away.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    play the tank as if it was a tank destroyer, find other more power tanks and follow them to support. Use buildings or rocks for cover, keeping the left side of your tank covered while the right side can keep firing away.
    I actually just did this exactly. Nearly got three kills, and I didn't die! Thanks

SG Addict
    Also remember you've got that giant tumor growing out of the top of your head, so make sure to keep track of where your upper turrets are sticking out. You've got a decent rate of fire, keep a decent amount of HE on hand and know when to switch. Fire while peaking and retreat as soon as their turret starts turning towards you. I ground my way through the Lee using the daily 2x victory and then playing tanks I actually liked.

The main thing to decide ahead of time is whether you want a T1 Heavy or an M4. The main attraction of the M4 is the Derp, whereas the T1 Heavy leads to unlocking the T29 with a decent turret already researched.

Getting the last word since 1-27-2010

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowex3 View Post
    Also remember you've got that giant tumor growing out of the top of your head, so make sure to keep track of where your upper turrets are sticking out. You've got a decent rate of fire, keep a decent amount of HE on hand and know when to switch. Fire while peaking and retreat as soon as their turret starts turning towards you. I ground my way through the Lee using the daily 2x victory and then playing tanks I actually liked.

The main thing to decide ahead of time is whether you want a T1 Heavy or an M4. The main attraction of the M4 is the Derp, whereas the T1 Heavy leads to unlocking the T29 with a decent turret already researched.
    Thank you for this. I do quite like the M3, it can deal a lot of damage, but it is just so darn weak! I'm going straight for the T1, and then go from there!

SG Addict
    Upgrade your tracks and engines ASAP. The T1 is a beastly rammer for tier 5. As the quote goes: "60 pounds of American Steel propelled by 960 horsepower of Detroit Muscle".

Getting the last word since 1-27-2010

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    The m3 is a beast when fully upgraded. Make sure you have atleast one tank helping you. Also try playing defensive whenever you can.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    I do quite like the M3 Lee, but I prefer up and close. I generally find it a little boring to sit at the back and try to pick people off. Nearly at my next upgrade though. 3k exp left

GMod C4 Expert
    Judging by 99% of Lee players, there is no help.

The M4 is beastly though. The derp is incredibly frustrating, and it's a pretty nifty, compact tank so it does very very well in an T5> matches. Causes lots of problems for T6 tanks too.

T1 is the better line to follow and is a monster.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    I know have my T1 Heavy! A Tiger just one shot me though :/ Kinda annoying when that happens haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List