SG Regular

making ze map need some help

so for this summer i want to make ze map well what in my mind is like minagames start (i mean fastest one can chose the path) for now i want to make 3 path in every update i add new path tell i make 9 paths (no boss fight) each path with pic above it to know the way and here what i want to know how to do it
    if you play random_v9 before then at some stages there item can be pick up by nade how to make like that and can you change it (let say i pickup the box from classic lvl can i change it to something else)
    as well on randomv9 at icecap lvl console message tell you to get in boat and then get explode how to do it? and is it possible to make like 3 boats and 2 of them get explode randomly
    how to add custom pitchers to the map
    is it possible to add trigger and when it get activated zombie get spawn
    there some stuff but i think this most parts gone my map be out
    got some suggestions? post them here

not rankless?
    Donations:
    $204.00
    The only problem I see is if you keep adding paths, you will quickly run out of entities.

SG Addict
    I just can't understand what do you want. You want to know how to make something random happen?

SG Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Repus View Post
    I just can't understand what do you want. You want to know how to make something random happen?
    ^^ that why i am gone call my map ze_wtf_is_this_shit

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    I'm not 100% sure if I understand your original post, i'll just type out what I think you are after. At the start of the map there are three potential paths the team can take. Within each path there are another three potential paths, meaning all together nine paths. Each path is randomised every spawn?

Along certain paths there are going to be more random events happening, such as boats exploding? The zombies only spawn once a one-time trigger event has been, triggered?

User Tag List