Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00

World Of Tanks Mods

Post all your good World of Tanks Mods here to share with others. I usually use curse client to deal with my mods.

I'll start, J1mB0's Crosshair Mod.

Great crosshair I use it always.

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    TVL (4 May 2014), Wertles (4 May 2014)

Founder of [SG]
    I love this mod, been using it since way back in 8.4 ;).

Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Aslain's XVM Mod as well is a great choice.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    TVL (4 May 2014), Wertles (4 May 2014)

SG Addict
    DAR's artillery sight is pretty much mandatory for any artillery player. It includes shell travel time, speed calibrated shot-leading rings, gun angle, traverse limitsm and a range meter.
    The accurately named Camera Zoom mod does what it says on the tin, letting you zoom out pretty ridiculously far. It's really useful for getting an overhead view of the near area and ridiculously helpful in cities.
    The Accurate Damage Indicator is another simple but awesome mod that adds a precise pointer to your damage indicator that will move around to keep pointing in the right direction.
    And lastly the Scope Shadow Remover helps with your FPS and field of view while zoomed.

Also now that I've gotten used to it Meltymaps Math Mod crosshair is amazing.
    Last edited by Shadowex3; 2 May 2013 at 10:37am.

Getting the last word since 1-27-2010

GMod C4 Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowex3 View Post
    DAR's artillery sight is pretty much mandatory for any artillery player. It includes shell travel time, speed calibrated shot-leading rings, gun angle, traverse limitsm and a range meter.
    The accurately named Camera Zoom mod does what it says on the tin, letting you zoom out pretty ridiculously far. It's really useful for getting an overhead view of the near area and ridiculously helpful in cities.
    The Accurate Damage Indicator is another simple but awesome mod that adds a precise pointer to your damage indicator that will move around to keep pointing in the right direction.
    And lastly the Scope Shadow Remover helps with your FPS and field of view while zoomed.

Also now that I've gotten used to it Meltymaps Math Mod crosshair is amazing.
    Eh... do I need to change this every time I don't want to use arty? Bit of a pain..

SG Addict
    Nope, the XML files automatically detect what tank you're in and give you the appropriate crosshair. The arty crosshair even adjusts the shell travel time, maximum distance, angle, and lead indicators based on your tank and gun automatically.

Getting the last word since 1-27-2010

GMod C4 Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowex3 View Post
    Nope, the XML files automatically detect what tank you're in and give you the appropriate crosshair. The arty crosshair even adjusts the shell travel time, maximum distance, angle, and lead indicators based on your tank and gun automatically.
    I must've done it wrong... as when using those mods with a normal tank, as soon as I scoped in my tank disappeared and I couldn't do anything

User Tag List