52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes

39 75.00%
  • No

13 25.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perp 3.0

SG Regular
    Sadly i missed when Perp was around but i do rember DarkRp and that didnt go very well but if its monitored and people do infact roleplay then it might be fun. (And what Harro surgests is good but people get pissed off and admins might get so pissed off and ban/kick for something minute). Last thing is resvered slots it would be nice that only admins have it for perp because if a reg( like myself) is playing and have been on for the past 2 hours have a house and large supply of weed or money printers and get auto-kicked for resverd slots ill lose all my stuff and probaly not want to come on again for a who knows how long.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez View Post
    Everything well put.

The biggest rules that were broken were roleplaying in general. If you want to be a shop owner, you have to act exactly as a shop owner. Etc, etc, etc.

Fuck The Police.
    RP suffered when NLR and RDM became more common. When the server first started everyone RP'd (After all the abusing admins were banned or had admin removed)

I fucked up so many raids as a SWAT it was glorious. Sometimes I was by myself and I still clutched.

My mustache is skeptical.

SG Addict

Donations:
    $50.00
    I remember playing other RP servers, New life rule was ruined when abusing admins just killed you randomly and said you couldn't remember because of the NLR... those were the days :D

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Does anyone bother doing research before they comment?

The transition from gmod 12 to 13 made perp hella broken. Any free version you find is, and will probably always be, a stolen copy. This is something I'm not willing to do. The gamemode is so fucking big it makes my eyes bleed looking at the contents of it, and any bugs, glitches, whatever, will all be apparent in a stolen copy.

Some coders probably have fixed it up for a price and sold it to communities dedicated to perp, but if I'm honest this server is not worth the cost. Not just financially, but just morally. Forget about making the rules and what powers admins have. This server is a fucking a demon because it's roleplay. Kids thinking they are the police raiding your house for no reason? "Lol you have nothing to hide so why not let us in!?" Perfect logic. Fuck this gamemode in the ass. If it's not the admin complaints, the fail roleplaying, or the shitty bugs, it's a ddos every other day. I'm not risking the other servers for this.

I'm keeping this brief. I will personally not be maintaining this server, should it ever happen. And that is final.

5. Thanked by 4 users:
    Caution (24 Apr 2013), D-Team oll (24 Apr 2013), PingPong (24 Apr 2013), Veggie (24 Apr 2013)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Well, it looks like we have three choices then.

Perp (Bare in mind Spartans post though, any versions we find will probably be very buggy and illegal)
    BaseWards (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/com...er-base-2.html)
    StrongHold (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/com...tml#post662196)

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweezy View Post
    Well, it looks like we have three choices then.

Perp (Bare in mind Spartans post though, any versions we find will probably be very buggy and illegal)
    BaseWards (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/com...er-base-2.html)
    StrongHold (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/com...tml#post662196)
    Or Morbus.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Team oll View Post
    Stronghold
    Fixed.

Also, Stronghold.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    Tweezy (24 Apr 2013)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ExRev View Post
    Fixed.

Also, Stronghold.
    If PERP is a no no, then I would quite like to give both of the servers a test you know. Perhaps a week for each gamemode and then we do a final vote. If you need help with any of the setup, message me. I'm all done with uni in three weeks, so I will have a lot of spare time!

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $35.00
    I have to agree with what spartan said at this point.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Alright, so PERP is off the list and you can pretty much see it as a permanent rejection, so don't bother suggesting the idea again in the future. Feel free to use this thread for any further discussion regarding a new GMOD server though... Thread locked.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List